Ask a Bobble

What lead to the idea of the Great Confection?
I was greatly inspired by Sugar Rush from Wreck-it Ralph. I thought the design of the area and its inhabitants were cute and clever and thought a world of desserts was dreamy enough to fit well as an alternate Hallow. :dryadsmile:

Can I add you on Steam? Or be your friend? :3
I don't get on Steam much anymore! It slows down my computer a lot now, for some reason. But I will get on for 1.3, of course!

Being friends is definitely a possibility, though!

Why are you on fire?
That's my Supernova Armor from my Cosmic Gear thread :p.

if you're metal, where is azure?
Right here, of course!:
8C8lQTd.png

Why did you go with the name "snickerbobble"
I remember seeing a similar name around somewhere a long time ago, Sniggerbottle or something? I like snickers, and my character design is a ball on a spring, so bobblehead.. yeah? I guess, lol.

What is your favourite game? And when did you first play it?
Going by nostalgia I'd say Sonic 3 & Knuckles for the Sega Genesis. However, going by hours played, I'd have to say Terraria. I played S3&K years ago, I'm gonna guess maybe 15? As for Terraria, I played it days after release!

Why can't we ask a Snicker instead of a Bobble?
Go ahead if you wish :p

What's up?
What do you do when h8ters h8?
Do you want a Snickbobble Bobble head?
Gas prices!
Tell them to stop!
yes, please! :p

I dunno, I think?

I've been told by @Corenality showing you cute cat GIFs was the quickest way to be your friend/ get you to notice me, senpai. I don't really have any of that but I could get a guy screaming at his cat. Whatever, when you want to do this 'friend' thing, come down and request a poem. :3

Back
Top Bottom