Ask a Bobble

If you were to make another alt biome, what would it be?
I've got some ideas for an alt Dungeon and alt Jungle, however they would require a ton of work, especially the Jungle, which I don't think I have the time for any more.

I've been told by @Corenality showing you cute cat GIFs was the quickest way to be your friend/ get you to notice me, senpai. I don't really have any of that but I could get a guy screaming at his cat. Whatever, when you want to do this 'friend' thing, come down and request a poem. :3
Imgur is a good place for funny cat pics and gifs!

How to defeat all-boss?
First.You have a Hallowed armor and prefix Menacing and Accessories! Next If you have a vampire knives (Prefix:Superior/Legendary) Use it from kill Boss/HardModeBoss. If you want Kill Skeletron prime Read on above...

Why do you like to keep your post count down?
I guess I just care for my like to post ratio? I dunno.

Are you really feeling it?
Is the future yours to decide?
Have you got a good rhythm going?
What, the sunshine?
Yeah, if I stop being lazy.
I'm a spriter not a musician!

Do you wanna build a snowman?
What's your favourite drink?
I do enjoy a good rootbeer! Maybe with some icecream in it.

Why don't you continue your comic?
Did that just a couple days ago!

I was awakened from my slumber by the summoning ritual of @MinerTurtle45

Let us begin.

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

I was awakened from my slumber by the summoning ritual of @MinerTurtle45

Let us begin.
Uh oh..

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7
A mustache! I could shave it if I wanted to!

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse
I guess nosehair, as I can breathe through my mouth instead. I could also always trim those hairs :p

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?
Wings, I guess! Would be fun to fly around everywhere!

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?
It would be quite terrible!

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?
I'd draw my characters. I want them to be real! But they're not :(

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?
Invincibility, and help and save people, I guess.

Vampires or werewolves?
I guess werewolves. Just gotta lock the doors on full moons!

Dogs or cats?
I like both, but I think I'm more of a cat person. It depends on the animal's personality, though. There are some awful cats and awesome dogs.

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?
Heck yeah! Swamp biome please!

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?
Not Orange

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?
No! I'd be all greasy!

Do you like pizza?
Yes. But I prefer icecream.

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?
A chair, for all the booty.

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?
I would want to see if icecream still tastes good.

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

*shrug*
I listen to this one a lot when I sprite, so it seems fitting for me.

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)
I like the thought of Coin Portals leading to the Golden Dimension but.. I need a portal to a land of Confectionery Creation![/quote]

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?
Jumping several feet high, the ability to eat as much icecream without getting sick and no brainfreeze, become invincible when eating honey, and be a tennis pro. Oh, also grow a temporary extra inch when angry.

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?
I'd say a living black hole! No one would mess with me, and I wouldn't have to worry about trash ever again.

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?
One would go months pretending to be someone different to hopefully make amends with those who has previously disturbed.

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?
The Mask! So I could be cartoony!

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?
Hop in my giant mech, which would hop in a bigger mech, which would hop in a bigger mech, which would hop in a bigger mech, which would hop in an even bigger mech! Then hop in a bigger mech.

Are you sure you were ready for @Lord Plaguerion?
Nope!

I might be able to help you on that (note me saying might).
*shrug*
It's a lot of time and effort I think I'd like to spend on other things, at least for now.

Is Roy your boy? Do you like Ike?
I don't use those characters!

Last edited:
If one night you just couldn't fall asleep, and ended up gaming all night... Then find the morning outside to be absolutely quiet, no birds singing, no dogs barking, no cars, no transit.. like everyone else vanished.. What would you do and why?

Back
Top Bottom