Ask a bunny

VCell

Official Terrarian
This is such a unique AMA thread. Ha. Ha. It's generic (there's already thousands out there). But hey, at least I'll give free likes. Anyways, ask away.

It begins.

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

It begins.

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

Answer: The mustache, because then we could be the ultimate sarcastic duo and I could make tons of money in ventriloquism.
Answer: Nosehair, because I could shave it off easily
Answer: Smarter brain because then I would... be smarter
Answer: unhappy :c
Answer: I'd draw a massive sword because it would be bad:red:
Answer: Flying. I could rob banks and stuff or whatever
Vampires or werewolves?
Answer: Vampires
Dogs or cats?
Answer: Mutated dogs with cat faces
Answer: That would be horrifying
Answer: wut? o_O
Answer: I would be a very sad human pizza burrito, because it would smell like pizza all the time.
Do you like pizza?
Answer: No (I know, I'm the spawn of satan now)
Answer: A cabinet because I could close on peoples' hands >: D
Answer: I would forge a new life for myself as a farmer
Answer:
Answer: I'd take a new computer, because I need it. If I could take another thing I'd take, like, a magic wand or something and blow the :red: outta people
Answer: I'd be a pixel pirate, and have the powers to make people obey me with my mind.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434043321,1434043194][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you ask these to everyone? As far as I know, you haven't asked me these yet...

OT: How's life as a bunny? Terrifying?
Answer: Well, my legs instinctively move to the left... all the time.

Last edited:
if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

Do you fear for your life with all those sword-swinging Terrarians wanting you to GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU FILTHY ANIMAL...?

Do you fear for your life with all those sword-swinging Terrarians wanting you to GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU FILTHY ANIMAL...?
*crie
Every night, I sleep with one eye open to protect against the evil Terrarians. There was this one night... ---

It was dark. Silent. Suddenly, a massive green bolt flew past my ear, singing my fur and illuminating the night with a neon-lime trail. It hit the side of a cliff and dispersed in a dustlike manner, leaving behind a small hole with blackened dirt and stone. Another one passed, this time by my tail, and as I backed away, whimpering in fear, I saw it. Right in front of me, a shadowy figure stepped towards me, the only light coming from the lamp hat on it's head. The figure held in it's hand a green sword, decorated with a golden branch-like handle. Three holes lined the blade, each howling as the sword lashed at the air. With each strike, another green bolt shot out of the mystical sword, slowly blowing the terrain around me straight out of the ground. I trembled in fear, slowly backing away before breaking into a brisk hop, using my short legs to their greatest extent.

Behind me, the sound of fire breaks out, and a small red stick drops to the ground directly in front of me, making a sound much like chalk. A sweat dribbles down my head, leaving a trail of wet, patted down fur.
What... is that? I think, twitching my nose to sniff it, going insane from anticipation.
I suddenly become surrounded in a fiery blaze, explosions breaking out from every side. As chunks of rock and dirt become surfaced, I see a small opening, and dive in as fast as my legs can take me. It's dark. A cave. I explore the cave before hearing a trickling of water, which I follow into a large opening. My instincts are to jump into the water and hide, but I can't locate the source, so I settle inbetween two rocks jutting out of the ground. After minutes, I finally decide it's safe, and venture out from behind my rock. My ear twitches as I hear the sound of a match and fire sparking, followed by an orange light out of the corner of my eye. I then hear shuffling of legs, and a panting breath in my ear. It smells like coffee and mints.

A ragged, panting voice exclaims in a mad whisper, "Do you fear for your life with all these sword-swinging Terrarians wanting you to," suddenly, the man breaks into an insane yell, "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FILTHY ANIMAL?!?!"

In my back, a sharp pain quickly spreads, and my heartbeat instantly slows as I hear the patter of blood on the cold ground. I feel a cold metal slide out of the point of pain, and I slump to the floor. As the world around me starts to fade out, I see a shimmering golden pin on the man's suit. It reads "Colonel".
--- However, I woke up the next day in a field of soft grass, so whatever.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434057484,1434055605][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?
I'd have a bunny, except it could turn into a rabbit. :3

Last edited:
That was... beautiful and horrifying at the same time. Now I've got to think twice before ever killing another bunny. Thanks for that ~:sigh:
Hrm, other question... what's a bunny's favourite band/artiste/musician to jam out to?

That was... beautiful and horrifying at the same time. Now I've got to think twice before ever killing another bunny. Thanks for that ~:sigh:
Hrm, other question... what's a bunny's favourite band/artiste/musician to jam out to?
No problem. :D/ >: D
Favorite band, artist, or musician to jam out to.... *thinks of carrot puns* Miley Cyrott? oh wait, she sucks at singing(if you want a serious answer, I don't listen to music ;c)

No problem. :D/ >: D
Favorite band, artist, or musician to jam out to.... *thinks of carrot puns* Miley Cyrott? oh wait, she sucks at singing(if you want a serious answer, I don't listen to music ;c)
(No music..? How come?~) Hurhurhur, not even Karrot?(Reference to Korn -Badumtiss-)

Back
Top Bottom