Ask a Corrupt Mimic Anything

CorruptMimic22

Torch God
Finally my AMA is working, everyone know the rules right? You can make question to me (real person) like:"do you have a strategy for king slime?" Or to corrupt mimic like:"how do you leave in corruption?". If the question is too personal, i will say:"too personal"(note: may i will take a while to see the question and if you're talking with my real life version please say D to i know ok?).

Last edited:
Well, yes.
I hangout with hallowed mimic and the others mimics, i hate the crimson mimic and i like the jungle mimic, he is cool but he disappeared.

Last edited:
I am a corrupt mimic and the key is made of soul of light, the hallow always wins against the corruption so i would transform into a normal mimic.

How come Crimson Mimic has hypersonic claws, Hallow Mimic has a bow that can shred Destroyer himself and you get nothing???

I have putrid scent for recon scope (that's why im ranger), and I would say I'm for defence and the crimson mimic is for offense, but my loot isn't for bosses. Also the corruption have the worm scarf so I think that's enough

Last edited:
Why can't you just be a real chest thats big and has better loot

(funny story, the first time i played computer hardmode i thought a hallowed mimic was actually a big chest and i died 3 seconds later)

I wasn't expecting 4 questions on 1½ days
Why can't you just be a real chest thats big and has better loot

(funny story, the first time i played computer hardmode i thought a hallowed mimic was actually a big chest and i died 3 seconds later)
"With bigger challenge comes greater loot"
Also, it doesn't makes sense, a big chest "spawned" on underground!!

(Me too, but when i saw i said to myself:"hmm , where do you come from strange chest?" I tried to kill it but i died easily)

how does it feel to be an evil enchanted chest?
First, I'm not a chest, i can be any unanimated object such as doors or bags
2: not that great, i mean, waiting until a noob find me take so much time, so I enter on player houses and disguise, no one noticed me yet.
favorite food
Garbage hmm, good question, I eat almost every food but I would say 🥑 and pizza cause i don't rememver any other food that i like.
Do you like of the sloths?
It's not my favorite animal but yeah, they're cool.

No, actually this would make the game more tedious, i prefer be a person that plays terraria casually and other games too, like hollow knight.
And even if I choose be that person, I can't play terraria like a pro, I'm constantly making mistakes and I die for ML very easily. (I hope I understood the question and you the answer)

Back
Top Bottom