Ask a crazy bastard (almost) anything

For some reason you clicked onto this thread. Well since you're here feel free to ask any questions you might have for me. Though I don't honestly expect too many questions.

Suggester's block, we all get it sometimes. Hopefully 1.3 changes it.

In the meantime, what do you think about the general attitudes of people in the suggestion forums? How does it feel to work there? Collaborative? Fun? Or is it a place where people inflate their egos and get their kicks by stomping on the newcomers? Sometimes I can't tell, myself.

Generally people seem to forget that the new people are new. They don't quite have the skills yet to make great suggestions but some people swarm after them like sharks to an injured fish.

There are a few people who bring ideas for how to enhance or even save a suggestion.

Generally mildly hostile but it's not bad. I like it here.
Suggester's block, we all get it sometimes. Hopefully 1.3 changes it.

In the meantime, what do you think about the general attitudes of people in the suggestion forums? How does it feel to work there? Collaborative? Fun? Or is it a place where people inflate their egos and get their kicks by stomping on the newcomers? Sometimes I can't tell, myself.

I don't know what a rainbow of questions is but feel free to ask.
Brace yourself...
Why do you call yourself crazy?
Why is your profile a blue spy that's overhealed?
What's your favorite food?

Is your least favorite food bread?
Why do you call yourself a crazy bass turd? Are you like a ripoff of Giantdad or something?
Do you know all objects are sentient, they just prefer not to talk until they know everyone that could hear them is asleep except for us?
Why are you the same color as me?
Were you involved in the 'expired bread' incident?
Are you surprised to see the rainbow wall of questions is literal, yet made up of multiple spirits/objects besides Zekrua?
If you could change one thing about you, add one unique skill to your hopefully existing list of unique skills, what would it be?
If you have a list of unique skills, what would be on it?
Are you aware of my power?

Why are you a BLU Spy?
Why is your profile a blue spy that's overhealed?
It was a suggestion about sentry guns and to person making the thread posted the picture. I thought it looked cool so I took it.
Why do you call yourself crazy?
It is a reference to a few friends reactions to a story I told them. They were a little freaked out to say the least.
What's your favorite food?
Steak. Though if drinks count then I would say coffee.
Is your least favorite food bread?
I tried this one whole wheat bread once. For some reason they put seeds into the crust and that wasn't pleasant.
Why do you call yourself a crazy bass turd?
I don't.
Are you like a ripoff of Giantdad or something?
Who?
Do you know all objects are sentient, they just prefer not to talk until they know everyone that could hear them is asleep except for us?
-_- next question
Why are you the same color as me?
I don't understand the question.
Were you involved in the 'expired bread' incident?
No I wasn't.
Are you surprised to see the rainbow wall of questions is literal, yet made up of multiple spirits/objects besides Zekrua?
It isn't a rainbow wall of questions. If I remember my optics it it red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. You messed up from the start it seems.
If you could change one thing about you, add one unique skill to your hopefully existing list of unique skills, what would it be?
I would like to be able to draw again. I have started the process and it isn't a short one.
If you have a list of unique skills, what would be on it?
Well I am an excellent liar, I started a fight and got the other guy suspended. Yeah I was an :red:. Plus I learn quicker than most people.
Are you aware of my power?
Since I don't know about it I am going to say no.

It isn't a rainbow wall of questions. If I remember my optics it it red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. You messed up from the start it seems.
I know. It's a virtual rainbow because all those colors are in there at once. Someone mentioned it being too many colors.
Since I don't know about it I am going to say no.
That's intended to be the copper shortsword talking.
Did you know that many would say I'm multi-personalitied? (Yeah, I know, dictionary, it isn't actually a word, sheedupe lrdy m9.)

I know. It's a virtual rainbow because all those colors are in there at once. Someone mentioned it being too many colors.
Why don't you have several with the same color so it is an actual rainbow next time? With spacing between questions of course.
Edit: Wait a minute, I'm not supposed to be the one asking questions.

Did you know that many would say I'm multi-personalitied? (Yeah, I know, dictionary, it isn't actually a word, sheedupe lrdy m9.)
YOU MISSED MY QUESTION
Why don't you have several with the same color so it is an actual rainbow next time? With spacing between questions of course.
Edit: Wait a minute, I'm not supposed to be the one asking questions.
And they're each assigned their own colors. I can't switch them up or else everyone will be confused.

Back
Top Bottom