Ask a Derpling anything.

Can you not visit any of the 3d dimensional clusters, such as the A Hat in Time cluster?

The clothier sells the guide's wig, shirt, and pants, so who is "the guide" really?
The Guide is the human form of the Wall of Flesh. The Wall of Flesh is actually a benevolent creature, because he's the only thing keeping the utter chaos of the War of Light and Dark from returning. He assists players before taking on his true form in a test of worthiness.

What I was asking is if the derplings could visit them, because I remember Omega Derpling saying one of the dimensional clusters was a 3D one.

From a scale of 1-10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?

sorry for the stupid question but I'm having fun ;v;

Okay, do you Derplings have trouble with some Pokemon? If yes, which ones?
We have had to deal with the Creation Trio on occasion because they don't like when we make new demiplanes. We wish we could find a way to communicate with them and explain we do not intend them harm...

Oh, I see. I often have trouble with Corruption, Crimson and Hallow. Mostly because their spirits try to corrupt me too. Although you don't see a Snivy turned Corrupt, Crimson or Hallow, no one had entered these biomes yet without a hazard suit. Anyway, there's a error in the Scaled Tribe - Some of scaled Tribesmen were banished into Pokemon world, thus creating elemental lizards: Charmander, Snivy and uhh... Sopple? I don't know, each patch messes up more than previous. They all gave up flight for ability to evolve (and regain the flight in case of former). And We're considered the intelligent one... but yeah, you don't see me Corrupt/Crimson/Hallow often because they have to give me purification. And trust me - possession hurts.

Oh, I see. I often have trouble with Corruption, Crimson and Hallow. Mostly because their spirits try to corrupt me too. Although you don't see a Snivy turned Corrupt, Crimson or Hallow, no one had entered these biomes yet without a hazard suit. Anyway, there's a error in the Scaled Tribe - Some of scaled Tribesmen were banished into Pokemon world, thus creating elemental lizards: Charmander, Snivy and uhh... Sopple? I don't know, each patch messes up more than previous. They all gave up flight for ability to evolve (and regain the flight in case of former). And We're considered the intelligent one... but yeah, you don't see me Corrupt/Crimson/Hallow often because they have to give me purification. And trust me - possession hurt
we do not!!

Oh, I see. I often have trouble with Corruption, Crimson and Hallow. Mostly because their spirits try to corrupt me too. Although you don't see a Snivy turned Corrupt, Crimson or Hallow, no one had entered these biomes yet without a hazard suit. Anyway, there's a error in the Scaled Tribe - Some of scaled Tribesmen were banished into Pokemon world, thus creating elemental lizards: Charmander, Snivy and uhh... Sopple? I don't know, each patch messes up more than previous. They all gave up flight for ability to evolve (and regain the flight in case of former). And We're considered the intelligent one... but yeah, you don't see me Corrupt/Crimson/Hallow often because they have to give me purification. And trust me - possession hurts.
I have never seen a pokemon in any of our 2d dimensions of terraria.

I don't understand who could have banished them. The Dragons were the most powerful creatures in the Archipelago at the time… Perhaps there was a dispute between the Scaled Tribe and another of the dragon tribes?

we do not!!
Okay, let me say something - you sometimes can't because I have a robotic Terrarian suit. Even wondered what happened to me when its HP dropped to 0? I recall and build a next body. Sadly, it's not a reliant way, as some part of my purse seems missing every single time. Or in strange case - every single item, or even the fact I need to make a new body just to protect myself, that unrepairable it can get.

But without protection I really need to see a dryad just for her to throw a vile powder or purification powder at me. And it. HURTS!

I don't understand who could have banished them. The Dragons were the strongest creatures at the time… Perhaps there was a dispute between the Scaled Tribe and another of the dragon tribes?
Perhaps... most likely the Gilled Tribe though.

Anyway, what are your relations with other Terrarians that aren't the mechs?

Back
Top Bottom