Ask a Derpling anything.

What are you the most excited about in the upcoming shift
The concrete thing I am most excited about is the Bestiary, it will be interesting to see if the Terrarians know anything about monsters we don't. The possibility I am most excited about is the fact that we may finally be able to negotiate a treaty with the Dark Twins, as they have changed their disposition before.

Unfortunately, it looks like we know what happened to the Furred Tribe now...

The Necroavirus targeted them as well as the humans, but they were even more susceptible to it. They fled down to the underworld, but not even the extreme heat could save them. They became the Bone Serpents.

How likely do you consider it to be that there'd still be other dragons?
I do have my own answer as well as evidence for it, but I simply want to know yours.

How likely do you consider it to be that there'd still be other dragons?
I do have my own answer as well as evidence for it, but I simply want to know yours.
It's highly likely, we still haven't analyzed the desert fossils yet, as well as many other things. Dragons are powerful enough that they could have fled to another dimension while the Necroavirus was still active, and we don't yet know what the Furred Tribe was capable of.

That varies from universe, and I cannot guarantee getting any of the versions that are. I do also know some that cannot be of the origin.

That varies from universe, and I cannot guarantee getting any of the versions that are. I do also know some that cannot be of the origin.
Ah, that's unfortunate. It would still be interesting to meet them, but I don't think I have the ability to do so right now.

What do you know of Nyarlathotep?
Interesting, it seems that he exists only outside of the dimensional clusters of our influence... I couldn't find any records on that. I am curious how you found out about something that I don't have access to.

Back
Top Bottom