Ask a Derpling anything.

I am curious what about the Necroavirus you're studying. I hope you're not trying to create a more powerful strain of it...

Now that I think about it, Skeletron was able to develop an antidote, but we didn't find out about it's existence until after NVCI-001 had completed it's task.
No we are not trying to make a more powerful version of the Necroavirus. The reason we are studying the Necroavirus is because in the past it wiped out a big portion of our kind. My kind can regenerate but that only makes the problem worse because then the Necroavirus version of my kind can regenerate. When they got it we suspected they would die but unfortunately they didn't and as a result summoned a beast named Crimson and sped up the plague named Corruption in the land of Terraria. We think if we can find a way to completely reverse the function of the Necroavirus we might be able to bring our kind back to it's full numbers and maybe even bring a hard hit on Crimson. It is true I do like the Corruption but the reason is because it may be the only thing out there to destroy my worst enemy, the Crimson.

No we are not trying to make a more powerful version of the Necroavirus. The reason we are studying the Necroavirus is because in the past it wiped out a big portion of our kind. My kind can regenerate but that only makes the problem worse because then the Necroavirus version of my kind can regenerate. When they got it we suspected they would die but unfortunately they didn't and as a result summoned a beast named Crimson and sped up the plague named Corruption in the land of Terraria. We think if we can find a way to completely reverse the function of the Necroavirus we might be able to bring our kind back to it's full numbers and maybe even bring a hard hit on Crimson. It is true I do like the Corruption but the reason is because it may be the only thing out there to destroy my worst enemy, the Crimson.
Interesting, it seems that the weapon forged to destroy the Dark Twins brought one of them back, how ironic.
If that is true it's weakness should be obvious (at least to the more advanced races such as my kind, Derplings and Lihzards).
Green solution works, and we've actually been able to get close enough to it to purify it in some cases.
You think you are completely incorruptible. Well that is not true. Your kind has been taken by the Crimson but never the Corruption.
Lihzahrds are genetically close enough to one of the Ancient Dragon Tribes that it's likely they actually are immune. Their children are even born with wings.

Interesting, it seems that the weapon forged to destroy the Dark Twins brought one of them back, how ironic.

Green solution works, and we've actually been able to get close enough to it to purify it in some cases.

Lihzahrds are genetically close enough to one of the Ancient Dragon Tribes that it's likely they actually are immune. Their children are even born with wings.
The weaker Lihzards have fallen to the Crimson before but it is very rare. Yes I know green solution works that's why I said it was obvious.

Back
Top Bottom