Ask a Derpling anything.

You mentioned Golem. For more on him, head to my thread.
If I remember correctly, his power core has impurities, which is something that could be fixed easily to make him much stronger. In fact, that's one of the effects the dimensional shift is telegraphing.

Are you insulting our creations? Still, it would help to....
New_Jungle_Banner (1).gif

Are you insulting our creations? Still, it would help to....
Lmao you really want that suggestion huh? I do too...

I've noticed that the Terrarians seem to complain about Hive Queen and Jungle Core more than the Ritualistic Idol. It seems they find him a little too easy.

The Queen Bee is fine. She generally stays in her own business though. She's more interested in taking care of her children and making honey than anything else.

Plantera has been very helpful in advising us about the herbal and magical properties of certain plants only found in the archipelago. She also was instrumental in developing the Nanoprism, which draws energy from nearby life forms without harming them. In return, we gave her a form of crystalized sunlight which allows her to photosynthesize even deep underground where she prefers to live.
Can you ask plantera to give me a few temple keys? Playing on old gen console, so I need the keys to make the biome keys, but she refuses to die :/

If I gave you a contract that stated when you signed it a peace treaty would be initiated would you sign it? Also can you help me ascend to a higher race

Can you ask plantera to give me a few temple keys? Playing on old gen console, so I need the keys to make the biome keys, but she refuses to die :/
I can try, but I don’t have any real way to exert control over her.
If I gave you a contract that stated when you signed it a peace treaty would be initiated would you sign it? Also can you help me ascend to a higher race
These depend entirely on the terms.
How often do you derp?
For an omnipresent compiler of multiversal knowledge and administrator of countless demiplanes? Very, very, often.

Last edited:
Warning! More spirits of Light and Dark have shown themselves! Do not allow them to corrupt your mind!

New Spirit of Dark:
Cypher, the Vault of Secrets. Has a theme of dark magic and runes, color is indigo. Anti-Hoard.

New Spirits of Light:
Hoard, the Infectious Greed. Has a theme of treasure and avarice, color is yellow. Anti-Cypher.
Haven, the Sanctum of Legend. Has a theme of classical mythical creatures such as dragons, gryphons, and pegasi, as well as the magic associated with them. Color is grey. Anti-Crimson.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom