Ask a Foe that is in fact Icy anything

Icyfoe88

The Destroyer
I wont answer anything that is about personal details like age or gender and all that, but otherwise ask Me anything.

Name your least favorite boss
Ooh, that’s a tough one. I think I’m going to have to go with... The destroyer. Its a cool design and all, and by no means a bad boss, but IMO eater of worlds is a much more interesting worm fight. While that would be all well and good if destroyer came first and eater of worlds was the hard mode version, like king slime and queen slime, skeletron and Skeletron prime, and eye of Cthulhu and the twins, it isn’t. But like I said, destroyer is by no means a bad boss, its just that eater of worlds mechanic outshines it as I personally feel that splitting apart into many different worms is a more fun and innovative concept than, and excuse me if I’m incorrect about this, mostly projectile spam. Also I fought it with an Amarok without knowing it was immune to frost burn, and that makes me a little salty because of how many attempts it took.

I agree, they should make the destroyer split. Moving eow to the mech bosses would not make sense though, he is biological regardless of whether he is corrupted or not. Ok so next question- What is your fav boss

Either Empress of Light or Skeletron Prime. I absolutely love both of their asthetics, and their fights are so much fun. Bullet hell bosses are always fun unless they are done poorly, and slowly disarming skeletron prime is also a ton of fun, while also having much more of an impact on the fight than skeletron since each of primes arms does a unique thing.

Either Empress of Light or Skeletron Prime. I absolutely love both of their asthetics, and their fights are so much fun. Bullet hell bosses are always fun unless they are done poorly, and slowly disarming skeletron prime is also a ton of fun, while also having much more of an impact on the fight than skeletron since each of primes arms does a unique thing.
fair enough, although EoL is not a bullet hell boss.

fair enough, although EoL is not a bullet hell boss.
Fair enough, that was just the first way to Describe her that came to mind.
Could you explain to me why Skeletron Prime is a bullet hell, though?
It is not... I forgot that @Icyfoe88 said that.
I am so sorry if my phrasing caused confusion, I didnt mean it, i thought it was clear the bullet hell boss and the dismantling over time were two different bosses.

Back
Top Bottom