Ask a Gamer Mom Anything

Hi I'm Harb I started playing Terraria nearly seven years ago. How do I know this? Because I had my youngest daughter around the same time. You can pretty much ask me anything and I will answer to the best of my ability. Please do not ask me for my specific location I can give you a generalized area. I will talk about my kids but I never refer to them by their names for their safety. I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember. It is something that has made life fun for me and now I watch my kids learn and grow with video games. There might be delays between answers I apologize in advance. I will try my best to check this thread as often as I can. Have fun and ask away.

Good day, Lokitheharbringer.

My query is this: "Is there a computer game that you return to every so often?"

Or:
"If there is not a computer game in particular that you return to every so often, is there instead a series that you continually return to?"

Good day, Lokitheharbringer.

My query is this: "Is there a computer game that you return to every so often?"

Or:
"If there is not a computer game in particular that you return to every so often, is there instead a series that you continually return to?"
Yes I have a few. Skyrim and Fallout 3/New Vegas. I love Banished and Valheim. I have ESO I have been taking a break though because it gets insanely addictive.

Thank you for replying to my question, Lokitheharbringer.

I have another question, if you do not mind continuing to speak with me.

Do you have any remedies to alleviate a headache? I have caught another sickness so it seems, and have had a headache for three days now.

If you would rather not answer my question, that is just as well, and I ask that you please ignore it if that is the case.

May you and your family have a pleasant day.

Thank you for replying to my question, Lokitheharbringer.

I have another question, if you do not mind continuing to speak with me.

Do you have any remedies to alleviate a headache? I have caught another sickness so it seems, and have had a headache for three days now.

If you would rather not answer my question, that is just as well, and I ask that you please ignore it if that is the case.

May you and your family have a pleasant day.
It depends on how you got the headache. If your headache was caused by stuffy sinus then there are several home remedies that can help but for a regular headache usually aspirin or Tylenol works for something that persistent though I would call your physician

Thank you for your consideration of my question.

I do not know what it was related to exactly, as it priorly had been a fever induced headache. My fever lowered but the headache remained. At this point in time, it seems to have subsided, though my eyes still hurt at some points.

Do you have any type of tea that you favor?

Thank you for your consideration of my question.

I do not know what it was related to exactly, as it priorly had been a fever induced headache. My fever lowered but the headache remained. At this point in time, it seems to have subsided, though my eyes still hurt at some points.

Do you have any type of tea that you favor?
You should contact your doctor just in case.

Back
Top Bottom