Ask A Legendary Bunny Everything!

Halocaster

Official Terrarian
Ask A Legendary Bunny Everything!

index.php

I am a legendary bunny. I can answer all questions. I can predict the future. I see the unknown.

I predict yourself asking me a question. There is a chance that you will leave this forum thread though.

Thee is only one simple rule to follow. You must not ask any personal questions because I won't likely answer it.

Before I answer your question, I will foresee/predict your future first.

The time is ticking. Tick tock. Do not waste your chance to witness the truth.

index.php

Last edited:
How much more powerful are you than a regular bunny?
You will be a very wise man in the future. Be careful though. Every decision and choice you make will greatly affect your wonderful future.

My Answer:
I am a very powerful bunny. I am not the most powerful bunny though. Unlike normal bunnies, I almost know everything in the cosmos.

How come you never attended the meeting of the gods you seem like one
Prediction:
Someone (yes, the persons I see in my predictions are "blurry" and unknown.) is stabbing you in the back. To make things clear, a person you really like or love secretly betrays you. To make your future wonderful, you must not give up, no matter what.

My Answer:
I do not attend meetings of the gods because I am more powerful that them. As I said earlier in my first answer, I am not the most powerful/strongest creature in the entire cosmos though.

I accidentaly used a celsstial sigil i found in a random chest and i'm REALLY not ready to encounter Moon Lord. Maybe you can make him reconsider coming and leave me alone so i can get some money and buy some buffs?

Do not leave your problems behind. If you leave it behind, the problems you are facing will completely change your future.

My Answer:
No problem. I will talk to him this instant to stop him from going into your world. He does not like wasting his time watching his troops making the Mechanical Br~~ no I didn't say anything! Shhh.

What kind of legendary bunny are you?
You still have a lot to learn about the universe. If you do something that's great for your family, you'll have a good life.

My Answer:
I am no ordinary bunny. I am 3 hundred million years old. Still hurts seeing people I love die.

I am powerful. I see the unknown. I can make you change your future but not your past.

Howdy Legendary Bunny! I have a simple question: How are you?
Forgiving is the key for making your life better. At this point, until you do not do anything bad, you will have a good future.

My Answer:
I am actually fine, I guess. I am really good.

will there ever be a mechanical BoC?
You'll will face several problems this year, so good luck! Do not give up.

My Answer:
Since you Terrarians interfered with the Mechanic's work (which is good), she did not finish the Mechanical Brain for Cthulhu. The mechanic is so thankful that you Terrarians saved her.

Have you ever been abducted by a UFO? (BTW look at my profile pic lol)
Take care of your family, especially your parents. If you do, you and your family will have a peaceful life.

My Answer:
No. No UFOs can abduct me. For your information, the UFOs you see is ffjkd ejfhdieie ehxhcuvu whsyfuif ehsjdici hshdjfufu bejjdjvev. I hope you can read those words. If you cannot read them, then you still have a lot to learn.

Back
Top Bottom