Ask a Lihzahrd anything (Within reason)!

Every Lihzahrd learns the position of the traps when they are very young. I learned them at 4.

Our leader is Silur, the commander of armies, overseer of all. Golem is our protector.
Adding onto this, is Golem a mystical creature formed by the gods who formed Terraria or some :red:, or was he built by a Lihzahrd/Lihzahrds?

We built him to seal the Moon Lord as the last and fourth seal. (No swearing on my Thread)
If you'd rather not see swear words then I suggest unchecking this option :dryadwink:
ssHNdq8.png

A few Questions:
1.why do you want to stop the cultists?
2. how does golem stop the cultists?
3. what energy does golem run on?
4. what is your relationship with queen bee?

Why don't you allow jungle slimes into your temple(even though we could probably slip through the bricks)? We would love to see your tech and possibly co-operate with eachother.

Slime Scum! Who would want to ally with you? You aren't even worthy of being Elder God food!
We could easily overrun you,and we are much more intelligent then you think. We still have slime tech and the ability to regrow,well,our one civilization does. We are one of the most intelligent civilizations in our slime race.

We could easily overrun you,and we are much more intelligent then you think. We still have slime tech and the ability to regrow,well,our one civilization does. We are one of the most intelligent civilizations in our slime race.
Is that a threat? I could burn you off the face of the planet in the blink of an eye!

Is that a threat? I could burn you off the face of the planet in the blink of an eye!
We'd rather not fight,we are more of a peaceful civilization,unless people want to start a war,and even though you say you are going to "burn" us,we are flammable but we have lava slimes,and we are not threatening you,we are just stating a point.

You seem to have forgotten that the Derplings have this world and it’s denizens under our protection. I would advise against forcing our hand against you, as the ones the terrarians have faced are by far the weakest in our ranks.
Do you honestly believe an Elder God is threatened by being with the word "Derp" in their names? That's just sad!

Back
Top Bottom