Ask a Lihzahrd anything (Within reason)!

Considering we wield the favor of TWO elder gods, the Primordials, and are descended from the Shelled Dragon tribe, I wouldn’t make the mistake of underestimating us.
The Primodrials? They're Completely Neutral! Also Nyarlathotep interfered in the workings of the Primodrials, they couldn't give less of a heck about him! Do you honestly think I, the Elder God who Single-Handedly Incinerated Galaxies would fear them?

You're not Seers, are yow now? Even then, telling me that I could go through the portal, incinerate that planet, then incinerate yours.
Well,that is true,I am going to stop arguing with you,I respect that you are an elder god,but this is taking time out of my day,this conversation is over,goodbye.

You're not Seers, are yow now? Even then, telling me that I could go through the portal, incinerate that planet, then incinerate yours.
Considering that we have the ability to create demiplanes with almost no cost, I’d say we’re better prepared for an invasion than you think. In fact, we already have a plan for it, especially if it’s an interdimensional threat.

A few Questions:
1.why do you want to stop the cultists?
2. how does golem stop the cultists?
3. what energy does golem run on?
4. what is your relationship with queen bee?

1. The Cultists want to destroy the world by summoning the Moon Lord, and no-one wants that.

2. Golem stops the Cultists because when the rituals are performed by them, the energy flows throughout all of Terraria. Golem absorbs this energy on its journey to the moon.

3. I'm sure the Derplings would know of our Solar Panels above the Jungle. The solar energy is channelled into the charged chlorophyte inside the Lihzahrd Power Cell, which Golem uses as batteries.

4. She mostly does her own thing, caring about making honey and feeding her children.

Why don't you allow jungle slimes into your temple(even though we could probably slip through the bricks)? We would love to see your tech and possibly co-operate with eachother.

It is for your own safety, we know how important Slimes are to the Jungle, and they would all die to our traps.

1. The Cultists want to destroy the world by summoning the Moon Lord, and no-one wants that.

2. Golem stops the Cultists because when the rituals are performed by them, the energy flows throughout all of Terraria. Golem absorbs this energy on its journey to the moon.

3. I'm sure the Derplings would know of our Solar Panels above the Jungle. The solar energy is channelled into the charged chlorophyte inside the Lihzahrd Power Cell, which Golem uses as batteries.

4. She mostly does her own thing, caring about making honey and feeding her children.

It is for your own safety, we know how important Slimes are to the Jungle, and they would all die to our traps.
Hmm,interesting,thank you.

It’s fine, I know most people don't approve of our methods. Well the real reason I’m here is not to disown you for having your own opinions it is to ask you a question: Why do you only stay in the jungle temple? Why don’t you go out of it?

Most of the other Lihzahrds stay in the temple, but I (as a scout) have been to every other biome.
Other Lihzahrds that stay within the temple are the ones that go to negotiate with other species, such as the Mushroomians and Derplings, and our foragers that gather food.

To answer your question, we have no need. We are safe within our temple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom