Ask a Lihzahrd anything (Within reason)!

Lihzahrds are cool. Since I am one myself, I thought it would be useful to all those terrarians out there whose minds are full of questions about my kind!

What kind of dooming rituals are you actually performing in that temple? Is it as world-ending as some of us tend to believe, or are you just trying to summon pizzas?

How is your feeling, if Lihzahrd exist in Terraria as one of the town NPC?
There's no 'if'. There's already a Lihzahrd town NPC. ;)

Speaking of, how do you feel about
Witch_Doctor.png
being a traitor? Or perhaps he is spying for you?

Euh, I posted an image in that same post.
Take a closer look: Green feet, green hands, and a green tail. Yes, the Witch Doctor is indeed a lihzahrd. I thought this was old news by now. :happy:
I'm pretty sure the Witch Doctor was cast out of the temple for practicing magic, that's just my theory though.

We're not great with the Witch Doctor living with the humans. After the Golem incident, we don't trust them anymore. And the Derpling is right - he was exiled for magic.

As for the rituals, we used to do all sorts of things. Mostly charms to stop the Cultists summoning the Moon Lord. You see, my kind were the ones keeping that Lunatic from making impending doom approach. The player killing Golem (;() gave the Cultists a clear shot at summoning that lunar fiend. Now it's just rebuilding Golem. (And OCCASIONALLY summoning pizzas)

I thought the Witch Doctor is just a random green man, and not the Lihzhard. I guess that mask really fools me.

Anyway, another question. How's your diplomatic relation with the Mushroom?

We live in peace together. In fact, an ancient race named the Shroomites aided the old Lihzahrds in building the temple!
Are the shroomites called the truffles in present day, or is that a seperate race? It would assist us in our research to know as glowing mushrooms are an anomaly to us.

The Shroomites were eradicated long ago by Cthulhu. Their technology had no use to us, so it was dismantled and turned into what we now know as Shroomite Bars.

The Shroomites were eradicated long ago by Cthulhu. Their technology had no use to us, so it was dismantled and turned into what we now know as Shroomite Bars.
I don't understand... The Truffles must have come to you and asked that their technology return to them at some point, then? It would make sense as it probably is theirs by birthright.

We live in peace together. In fact, an ancient race named the Shroomites aided the old Lihzahrds in building the temple!
I am glad we have a mutual friend then! Do you mind signing a military alliance with us? We are the scarecrow-like race, called Scarlet. Our nation are known as the Scar Confederation.

I do not care about the dragons at all. They live in the air, we live deep underground.
The Terrarian Archipelago began as a massive continent, entirely covered by a great forest we have designated "The Primordial Jungle." The only intelligent life on it was the Dragons, which we have learned were sorted into "Shelled," "Scaled," "Feathered," and "Gilled" tribes (evidence shows there were others, we simply haven't found enough evidence to know what they were or what became of them.)

The Scaled Tribe were the most commonly known variant of dragons. They sacrificed their immense physical power for isolation and something close to the human mind. Eventually, their wings atrophied and disappeared because they were never used in the narrow passages and rooms of their temples. They became the Lihzahrds.
You may want to change that, unless you doubt our research. It's entirely possible your race simply didn't keep records of that, so it is understandable you made that mistake.

Back
Top Bottom