Ask a Lihzahrd anything (Within reason)!

As you know, Providence forged the brick that the Lihzahrds used to build their temples, but did Providence also forge the picksaw that can mine Lihzahrd bricks? Or was it someone else?

We would like to form a trade agreement with Scarlet, yes. We made the Picksaw, aided by Golem. The flying snakes are evolved Lihzahrds that learned to fly. Finally, we HATE players who raid our temples.

We would like to form a trade agreement with Scarlet, yes. We made the Picksaw, aided by Golem. The flying snakes are evolved Lihzahrds that learned to fly. Finally, we HATE players who raid our temples.
Wait, if you're a scout how are you qualified to treat with other species? No offense intended for without scouts an empire is doomed but...?

Here's a bit of trivia:
Golem is forged from stone, but not just any stone. It is a stone made of most of the Jungle resources such as vines, stingers, chlorophyte and even honey. Talking of Golem, the Lihzahrds have him rebuilt.

So, is your leader a giant rock that shoots lasers, as your kind seems to hold it's power cells a lot, or is there a mysterious overseer lihzahrd?

Do you ever get caught in your own traps?

Every Lihzahrd learns the position of the traps when they are very young. I learned them at 4.

So, is your leader a giant rock that shoots lasers, as your kind seems to hold it's power cells a lot, or is there a mysterious overseer lihzahrd?

Our leader is Silur, the commander of armies, overseer of all. Golem is our protector.

Plantera is the guardian of the Jungle, so every Jungler is related to her in some way. We entrusted her with the key as she is the most qualified to protect it.

Hi want to know if u like my modpack

Terraria Modpack Mod List

Calamity
Thorium
Spirit
Crystillium
MaxStackPlus
Boss Checklist
MicroStructures
OmniSwing
LootBags
JoostMod