Ask a Lunatic Cultist

Well, that is a misconception. Lunatic means ‘from the moon’ or something or other in Latin... from the word for moon in Latin that is ‘Luna’ (it’s also that in spanish). But on a scale of one to ten on how much of a psychopath I am in that sense of ‘lunatic’ then I’d say...uhh...four.

I do not do lowly chore’s like so. We make the angry bones do that. Come to think of it...we get way more broken plates then clean ones
I have to clean the plates on Earth. I dunno what you eat on in terraria. I don’t think I’ve even seen you hold a plate Ghostrix...
I’ve held many plates! And who’s AMA is this? MINE.

Just a question, what do you think of my hard tee on my profile image? Also what do you think of some the pylon build some I have made?
I’ve seen most of your pylon builds! I really like them! (As for hard tee I have no idea what that is)
hmmm, ok, would you rather eat a cat or a dog?
have you ever watched naruto shippuden?
I would rather eat a cat, I have nothing against cats, it’s just that they‘re smaller..
NO. ANIME IS BAD.
jeez Ghostrix, i‘m fine with anime. No, I’ve never seen Naruto Shippídem but I have read the manga and seen another anime...I forget what it’s called..

I’ve seen most of your pylon builds! I really like them! (As for hard tee I have no idea what that is)

I would rather eat a cat, I have nothing against cats, it’s just that they‘re smaller..
NO. ANIME IS BAD.
jeez Ghostrix, i‘m fine with anime. No, I’ve never seen Naruto Shippídem but I have read the manga and seen another anime...I forget what it’s called..
uummmm, thank you?

would you rather eat my face or lick coronavirus?
download (4).jpg

Back
Top Bottom