Ask a Minecraft Author!

The2ndComing

Official Terrarian
Hey everyone!

My name is Syed Zarrar Bokhari and I'm 16! I'm writing a Minecraft Fantasy Novel called The Second Coming! Ask me Anything!

Premise of the book: 10,000 years after the First War, the world of Minecraft is at peace. Six teenagers prepare for the Tournament, a competition held that would allow them to rule the country for the next five years. As they approach the Finals, everything goes wrong and the world will change forever....

PS: I'm also looking for a small team to help me spread it across the Internet because I'm pretty low-budget and I don't want my work from 2017 till now to go to waste. If you want to help, mail me! But of course, that's not the purpose of this thread, so keep those questions coming!

[email protected]

who can shoot better minecraft skeletons or dark casters (dungeon)

Definitely MC skelebois. For Dark Casters all you need is a swingy boi like a sword or a pickaxe, and you're good. For skeletons you need a shield which you can only get after iron but skeletons cans appear at any time, unlike Dark casters who always come when you're prepared for them. Also, skeletons have frigging aimbot or something. -_-

Sounds rather interesting, let's hope Mojang someday makes this official (by that I mean an official Minecraft story like The Island or The Crash).

Anyway, how long have you been playing both Minecraft and Terraria, and do you like Creative Mode or Survival Mode better?

I feel like this story sounds like it's from a pre-existing work of fiction. Is it?

It's possible; there's tens of thousands of works of fiction out there in the world. Something may resemble my book that I havent heard of! However, my story is my own original idea and, while I have taken inspiration from multiple sources, the main plot is my own idea. :)

Sounds rather interesting, let's hope Mojang someday makes this official (by that I mean an official Minecraft story like The Island or The Crash).

Anyway, how long have you been playing both Minecraft and Terraria, and do you like Creative Mode or Survival Mode better?

Thank you! I doubt it will become official, Mojang keep their heads out of fan-made and unofficial works and go with their own things that generally may or may not work out (*cough cough* Live-action Minecraft movie *cough cough*).

To answer your question, I've known about Minecraft since 2011/2012 and Terraria since 1.1. I haven't played either from those times (MC since 2014 or 2015 or something and Terraria since 1.3) but I've known both for a long time. For Minecraft, I like both a lot for their respective reasons, but I like Creative more because I find some aspects of Survival way too grindy and I usually like building and experimenting more. For Terraria I like Classic more because I haven't played Journey Mode yet (console gamers unite) but I'm sure I'm going to like it a lot once I get my hands on it! However, some of the grindy parts of Classic I enjoy more than MC Survival, so in all, fun fact, I'm writing an entire MC Fiction Universe but Terraria is my favorite game! :D :p

are you ever gonna write a terraria book?

I've been considering it. However, I want to finish my whole Minecraft series first which will take me multiple years, and then after that I have university and stuff and I want to get into game design and animation. I'm doing this author thing as a sort of part-time side thing because I thought it would be cool. It's not my main motivation, but if I ever feel like getting back into writing, sure, why not! :)

I've been considering it. However, I want to finish my whole Minecraft series first which will take me multiple years, and then after that I have university and stuff and I want to get into game design and animation. I'm doing this author thing as a sort of part-time side thing because I thought it would be cool. It's not my main motivation, but if I ever feel like getting back into writing, sure, why not! :)
ooh ok, it seems like you have your whole future planned, so unlike mine, XD

Back
Top Bottom