Ask a Mudkip

1. Stop that! You're awesome. Dot.
2. Whoa!
3. I also make music! And your is pretty nice! Do you play any instruments?
3 aka 4 XD. There is something 'bout your videos, that I can watch them all day without getting bored.
5. I haven't seen Yrimir's Summoner Playthrough, but I really love your Yoyo Let'splayhouse!

And one more thing: Mudkips are awesome.

I don't play any instruments. I tried to learn to play guitar, but gave up pretty quick. And I've doodled around on piano here and there throughout my life, but I'd love to learn how to actually play it.

I don't play any instruments. I tried to learn to play guitar, but gave up pretty quick. And I've doodled around on piano here and there throughout my life, but I'd love to learn how to actually play it.
Not to try to sound "badass" or something, but I play the guitar, piano, bass and drums.
And I don't understand how you can make music without playing the piano XD. In the program I use, playing piano is needed to create stuff.

And if you'd like to learn the piano, you should look up some chords tutorial on Youtube (If you don't know 'em yet!). They are really important, chords.

And I love your Inspærator song!

have you ever heard of lucid dreaming?
If by lucid dreaming you mean a dream in which the dreamer is aware of the dream is able to control certain aspects within the dream, then yes. I've even experienced it once or twice. Lately my dreams have been really vivid, but I don't realize I'm dreaming till I wake up, so I get no control.

What do you use to make music?
I use a program called Reason. It's a pretty advanced program, and certainly not cheap. I currently own version 5, although I think versions 6 and 7 have been out for while now. The stuff I make with it is extremely basic, to give you an idea of what you can do with it, the composer Danny Baranowsky (the guy who made the Super Meat Boy and original Binding of Isaac soundtracks) uses it to make most of his music.

how did you come up with the names derpothemagnificent, molos elethros, desmond, and vezrix in the first place?
Story time!

DerpoTheMagnificent:
I was playing Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness one day, and I decided to name an Espeon I had caught Kerffufle deLu, and that sounded like the name of a circus performer. So then I thought, "What would the name of the ringleader of such a circus be? And the name Derpo came up. Derpo The Magnificent. But I never bothered to actually make him a circus ringleader, so I gave the name to my current avatar on TO, a Mudkip with a top hat and a bow tie. The actual evolution of Derpo's appearance is a whole other story.

Molos Elethros:
A while back when I was 13 or something, I built a Bionicle and gave him a massive deadly looking sword, and I needed a name for the sword. So I started looking for greek words that sounded cool. I've never been able to find exactly how I got the word Molos, but I got Elethros from the Greek god of Havoc: Olethros. So I called the sword Molos Elethros. And that became my original TO username.

Desmond:
Pretty simple, the character I created to start playing 1.2 with I named Desmond, I had been naming all of my characters at the time names that started with D's for some reason that I can't recall. And Desmond became my main man, and I've used him for pretty much everything in Terraria ever since.

Vezrix:
This one's a bit fuzzy, not sure if I remember it correctly, but this is the oldest name of the bunch. So way back when I around 10, I was a huge fan of the game Spore. Like, massive fan. It was my favorite game at the time. And Spore Galactic Adventures came out, but I didn't have enough money to buy it. So since I didn't get to create my perfect space captain in game, I decided to draw him. He was a badass alien man with a jetpack and lightning claws, but I didn't have a name for him. Eventually, I got over Spore and back into Bionicle, and decided to make a Bionicle version of my space captain. Once he was finished, He needed a cool name. Well, I was also into the Yogscast back then, and I really liked the name Xephos (the username of one of the main Yogscasters), and wanted a name that was similar. So I came up with Vezrix. That name was forgotten for years, and then came my Magma armor. It was the coolest armor set I had made yet, and I decided it needed to be the armor of a whole new OC, and then I remembered the name Vezrix.

So there you go. A bunch of boring stories on origins of my characters' names. Thanks for asking. :D

1. How much mud would a mudkip kip if a mudkip could kip mud?
2. What is your opinion on my avatar?
3. What is your opinion on my sprite work? (Check the Terrafine project and the Elerium mod)
4. Rate Paint.net on a scale of one to ten
5. Have you ever gotten an arkhalis without trying multiple worlds?
6. What does the Derpo's Magnificent Sprite logo supposed to represent?
7. Do you seventeen waffle an tesla six eat the martian saucer?
8. How sexy is you computer mouse?
9. What type of Christian are you (I saw you mentioned you were a Christian)?
10. Do you have any pets? If so what?

1. How much mud would a mudkip kip if a mudkip could kip mud?
2. What is your opinion on my avatar?
3. What is your opinion on my sprite work? (Check the Terrafine project and the Elerium mod)
4. Rate Paint.net on a scale of one to ten
5. Have you ever gotten an arkhalis without trying multiple worlds?
6. What does the Derpo's Magnificent Sprite logo supposed to represent?
7. Do you seventeen waffle an tesla six eat the martian saucer?
8. How sexy is you computer mouse?
9. What type of Christian are you (I saw you mentioned you were a Christian)?
10. Do you have any pets? If so what?
1. 17.
2. I've always been a fan of simplistic yet cool looking logos, and yours is no exception.
3. You seem pretty good at spriting, and have a particular knack for 1x1 sprites. I'd consider you to be one of the better spriters.
4. Probably a 7.5. I like that it's very user-friendly and easy to use, but it's very lacking in what it can do.
5. Nope.
6. I haven't a clue. I just drew it one day while doodling a few years ago, and I recently remade it in sprite form, and it looked cool. So now it's my logo.
7. That depends, have your yesterday done be already on four my squid-biscuits?
8. Not very.
61z6lMu3zHL._SL1500_.jpg
9. Baptist.
10. I don't currently have any pets. But we (my family) used to have a goldfish, he died when I was little. Then we had two canaries, one died and we gave the other away. Then a pet lizard we caught, who also died shortly after we got him. Pets don't tend to last long in our household...

Back
Top Bottom