Ask a Mudkip

Molos here. If you've ever wanted to ask me (IRL me) or Molos (online me/mudkip me) a question, now you can! And if you've never wanted to ask me a question, then maybe you do now! And if you still don't want to ask me a question, then why are you here!

So go ahead, ask away!

MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION OF ALL TIME!!!
Q: What program do you use for spriting?
A: MS Paint. But I also use Paint.net for transparency and things of that sort. Both are free programs and MS Paint comes stock with most Windows PCs these days.

A few questions I've asked myself.

Q: Who is your favorite video game soundtrack artist/compser?
A: Danny Baranowky. He made the soundtracks for Super Meat Boy, BoI, Crypt of the Necrodancer, and a bunch of other small indie games, I've always liked his work.

Q: What's your favorite video game?
A: Terraria. Not even joking. I've sunk more hours into terraria than any other game I've ever owned.

Q: What's your second favorite video game since the first was too obvious?
A: Probably either Transistor or Black Mesa Source, both are fantastically fun games with great (not so much on BMS) stories.

Q: Are you really a Mudkip?
A:...

Last edited:
Ok, serious question: Do you have a religion? And what is your favorite place to go to on a vacation?

Joke: What is your favorite color of the numerical alphabet?

Ok, serious question: Do you have a religion? And what is your favorite place to go to on a vacation?

Joke: What is your favorite color of the numerical alphabet?
I do have a religion, if you'd like me to be more specific I can.

The only places I've been on vacation are Colorado, Galveston Texas, and a few other places in Texas. I'd probably have to say Galveston.

As for the joke, probably Orangetwojee.

What is your opinion of this comic?
299538f5e2c7da0e3171ef0018fb2968.jpg

Why have you not evolved from a mudkip yet?
I really like Mudkip, and I really like Swampert, but I'm kinda meh on Marshtomp. So I don't really want to be a Marshtomp for a while just to get to Swampert. Also, Mudkip fits the names Derpo and Molos better I feel. So I've been holding down the B button whenever I start to evolve.

(Sorry for stupid questions, I did not know what to ask :p)

Do you watch anime?

If you answered yes, what do you watch?

Do you like turtles?

How much wood could a stuffie chuck wood stuffie?

On a scale of 1-10 how adorable is mudkip?

Why do I keep asking stupid questions?

Senpai, do you ever notice me?

Why another stupid question?

(Sorry for stupid questions, I did not know what to ask :p)

Do you watch anime?

If you answered yes, what do you watch?

Do you like turtles?

How much wood could a stuffie chuck wood stuffie?

On a scale of 1-10 how adorable is mudkip?

Why do I keep asking stupid questions?

Senpai, do you ever notice me?

Why another stupid question?
Does Pokemon count as an amine? Even if it does, I don't really watch it...

Yes, Turtles are awesome.

Apparently 17.

Because you want to.

I never understood the "Senpai" thing...

Because...reasons...

Does Pokemon count as an amine? Even if it does, I don't really watch it...

Yes, Turtles are awesome.

Apparently 17.

Because you want to.

I never understood the "Senpai" thing...

Because...reasons...
This is what a Senpai is. I highlighted the most important parts. From here:http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-hope-senpai-will-notice-me

Senpai[1], sometimes spelled “sempai”, is a Japanese honorific term used when speaking to someone of an elevated social status in schools, dojos or sports clubs. The term is usually reserved for mentors, and does not apply to authority figures such as teachers or bosses. Romantic anime and manga often feature stories involving infatuations with senpai.[2] While the senpai concept had already been mentioned on Tumblr[3], the specific catchphrase did not appear until August 8th, 2012, when the single serving site “Has Senpai Noticed Me Yet?”[4] was created.

This is what a Senpai is. I highlighted the most important parts. From here:http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-hope-senpai-will-notice-me

Senpai[1], sometimes spelled “sempai”, is a Japanese honorific term used when speaking to someone of an elevated social status in schools, dojos or sports clubs. The term is usually reserved for mentors, and does not apply to authority figures such as teachers or bosses. Romantic anime and manga often feature stories involving infatuations with senpai.[2] While the senpai concept had already been mentioned on Tumblr[3], the specific catchphrase did not appear until August 8th, 2012, when the single serving site “Has Senpai Noticed Me Yet?”[4] was created.
Wow...that's pretty dumb. :p

Can I bring up a touch subject? Who do (everyone gathers 'round in hushed voices, some nervous jitters of excitement from the group's gossip crew escape) you dislike on the forums?
There's really only two people, and I'm pretty sure one of them was banned. Mephisto (A.K.A Yi or Master Yi) and TerraRexPlayz.

Edit: Just remembered that I'm not particularly fond of Orange either...

Back
Top Bottom