Ask a pineapple (?) and their OC's almost anything

Aurora Borealis

Retinazer
Title.

Anyway, here are the rules of trade.
  • Follow TCF rules: Be respectful, don't be a troll... I presume you people know the drill.
  • Overly personal questions or questions I plain don’t want to answer (age, gender, location, etc.) will probably be answered with silly answers (in other words, no, I will not be answering them for realsies if I don't want to.)
  • Feel free to ask me OC’s stuff though. (Juuust keep it reasonable, thank you~!)
  • Do try to stay on topic. I don't mind going off topic, but try to keep it short.

...Soo yeah.

Ask away, and hopefully I'll get back to you... eventually.

Probably the same day if I'm not too busy, but hopefully within... let's say a month, at worst.

(OC list is in my signature after you expand it.)

Last edited:
If you were trapped on a deserted island with a wand that could infinitely produce one food, what color is the sand?

How and where do you find all these pics of a sunglasses-wearing pineapple?
I just google them and sift through the images.
“Pineapple glasses” are the keywords I use, I believe. Probably with a “Wearing” thrown in for good measure.

I forget what other keywords I used exactly for that one with the santa hat though. Probably “Christmas” or something.

I have 2 questions sir Pineapple.
1: How is life as a fruit?
2: How old is are you in pineapple years, rather than human years?

I have 2 questions sir Pineapple.
1: How is life as a fruit?
2: How old is are you in pineapple years, rather than human years?
1. About as long as a star.
2. Considering the first part of my answer [totally not arbitrarily chosen for no reason] makes the unit of [earth, I assume] years irrelevant, I'll instead give my [also totally not arbitrarily chosen] age as a percentage of how far along an equivalent star would be in its life: 23.4695302%.

@Banana_T-REX what is your worst terraria update in ur opinion
I. Don't really have an opinion on this. I haven't actually played in the game in a while, so I haven't even fully experienced the newest update.
And I don't really know the updates well enough to be able to pick a worst one in the first place, but it'd probably be one of the older ones since I kinda like how the new updates look.

1. About as long as a star.
2. Considering the first part of my answer [totally not arbitrarily chosen for no reason] makes the unit of [earth, I assume] years irrelevant, I'll instead give my [also totally not arbitrarily chosen] age as a percentage of how far along an equivalent star would be in its life: 23.4695302%.

I. Don't really have an opinion on this. I haven't actually played in the game in a while, so I haven't even fully experienced the newest update.
And I don't really know the updates well enough to be able to pick a worst one in the first place, but it'd probably be one of the older ones since I kinda like how the new updates look.
Truly fascinating information

A few years back (I think it was 2018), I somehow came across Calamity Adventure back in its heyday, on these very forums, during my internet surfing. I remember just reading through it, and decided RP'ing was a thing I wanted to try my hand at myself.

Fast forward a few years after I forgot about CA, and I came back, this time intending to join RJITU just as it was born.

For reasons from life, I never so much got as far as making an account. A few more years later, and here I am, due to changes in circumstances in life. And then I got right into RP'ing.

I suppose I've always just wanted someplace to express my more creative side.

I have been unable to find this, and yet it's been in front of me the entire time..? I guess I just didn't think it existed?

I'm not sure what to ask, so, what is your favorite videogame that you however do not intend to actually play yourself?

I have been unable to find this, and yet it's been in front of me the entire time..? I guess I just didn't think it existed?
Nah, I put it in my signature today. Don't worry.

I'm not sure what to ask, so, what is your favorite videogame that you however do not intend to actually play yourself?
Shoot. I don't think I have a game in mind like that.

All the fun games I like I tend to have actually went and played at some point for some reason. Undertale would've been my answer if you asked some time back, since I spoiled myself of basically the entire game, not actually expecting to be able to play it on any of the platforms I had access to. But then I found a way on the Xbox.
Probably one of my favourite games, conceptually wise.

Which character from Risk of Rain(If you've also played the first game) is your favorite to play as? Similarly, who's your favorite to play as in Risk of Rain 2?

Which character from Risk of Rain(If you've also played the first game) is your favorite to play as?
Sniper / Engineer.
For the former, it feels great to absolutely delete stone golems with enough prep. For the latter..so much utility. The turrets aren't as great as in the second game, but all 15 mines going off to tear through a boss' HP like butter is...fun.

Similarly, who's your favorite to play as in Risk of Rain 2?
...hm.
Engineer for the comedy with his turrets you can do (Literally anything's great on him), and then Loader for their great crowd control with the charged gauntlet and ok single-target burst damage.

Back
Top Bottom