• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Ask a possessed Shroomite armor anything!

U like Shroomite?

• Total voters

CorruptMimic22

Retinazer
how it feels using a wood armor as body since you are used to metal? And why you changed the armor?(else than spookytober)
:hoppinjack::hoppinjack::hoppinjack:

Last edited:

Truffle Man

Skeletron
So if you are a spirit possessing a piece of shroomite armour...
1. Are you me from the future?
2. How come your profile is wearing spooky armour?

So if you are a spirit possessing a piece of shroomite armour...
1. Are you me from the future?
2. How come your profile is wearing spooky armour?
1. No I’m just a possessed armor
2. When the pumpkin lord rises I shall follow his orders until a noble warrior saves the world of terraria from him.
How is a set of armor alive? Are you Possesed armor?
Si

Hi, I stopped getting alerts and I forgot about it. Thanks for answering some questions!

how it feels using a wood armor as body since you are used to metal? And why you changed the armor?(else than spookytober)
:hoppinjack::hoppinjack::hoppinjack:
Pumpkins used the slight traces of organic material in me to turn me into an organically-materialed servant.

I eat truffle worm.
I don’t mind that. However, I strongly advise you to not swim in an open ocean for at least two months. It has a savory sought-after taste that fish of all sizes would die for. It leaves a strong scent.
What's it like turning invisible all the time
Great, I can escape any event I don’t like.

RazorBlade

Plantera
Can i put you on despite me having some skull head (not that long compared to the time traveler skeleton...) and horns.............

RazorBlade

Plantera
ok...........................wait........

of course it doesnt fit........at least................uhh.........on my head.........also i refuse to take off my hood

Top Bottom