Ask a Processor Anything

Intel Xeon Ω

The Destroyer
Ask a processor anything. No other explanation necessary, just ask anything Just don't ask anything sexual or exceedingly personal, processors hate it when you do that.

They are cheap ripoffs of Intel processors. When did AMD make a server processor? Never. AMD Integrated Graphics? Makes everything look like Super Mario 64 on low quality graphics. So therefore they're inferior

Amd doesn't need server processers, 8 threadrippers could do the samething lol

why does amd have the better technology and is always used in game consoles nowadays and only mainly youtubers use intel for processing their vids?

Sorry I forgot the difference lol, but still. Amd is better for gaming and workplaces, since Amd's built in graphics is amazing for work pcs that are at game designing companies, for example.
Intel has quality and speed under their belt.. whereas AMD have core count and price under theirs. Its solely down to choice really, recently AMDs multi core score performs better than Intel however Intels single core speed smashes AMDs.

Now when you're talking about graphics performance.. XEON chips aren't built for rendering graphics.. however their new 128 core chip can actually run games fairly well that aren't so demanding.
However Nvidia just puts AMD to shame so when they release something that will beat a SUPER RTX.. I'd personally maybe consider them. But that'll not be for a year or two maybe.

Why does the latest Xeon chip split its cores into two segments when running on anything lower than Windows Enterprise?
Because pwning AMD by using 2 cores is cool

Intel has quality and speed under their belt.. whereas AMD have core count and price under theirs. Its solely down to choice really, recently AMDs multi core score performs better than Intel however Intels single core speed smashes AMDs.

Now when you're talking about graphics performance.. XEON chips aren't built for rendering graphics.. however their new 128 core chip can actually run games fairly well that aren't so demanding.
However Nvidia just puts AMD to shame so when they release something that will beat a SUPER RTX.. I'd personally maybe consider them. But that'll not be for a year or two maybe.

AMD = Apple

Amd doesn't need server processers, 8 threadrippers could do the samething lol
Doing that is pathetic

Back
Top Bottom