Ask a random blue slime anything!

Have any slimes been able to speak? What is one of the best Moon Lord strats for people who haven’t killed him yet?

also, by saying ”slimes speaking” I mean slimes that pronounce English... just wondering...

Last edited:
Are Black slimes the grown up baby slimes of Mother Slime
No,they are slimes that have adapted to look basically invisible in the darkness of the caves.
Have any slimes been able to speak? What is one of the best Moon Lord strats for people who haven’t killed him yet?

also, by saying ”slimes speaking” I mean slimes that pronounce English... just wondering...
Not many slimes know how to speak english, but there are a few though. And about the Moon Lord strategies, i suggest using the shrimpy truffle mount, bubble blocks with honey inside, it increases your speed and damage if you go onto the mount in a liquid, buff up with all the best buffs, and if you dont have the shrimpy truffle,farm for the ufo mount. and also for a few little boosts, use campfires,the dryad and nurse, ammo reservation box(for rangers), bewitching table(for summoners), sharpening station(for melee), crystal ball(for mage), heart lanterns, heart statues, star statues, and if you are willing to take time to do this, use actuated jungle temple traps(actuated so you dont run into them), and if you are using traps and running, hold the sniper,it increases the crit chance.
Classes:
Mage: Spectre armor, nebula arcanum, mana flower, lots of mana potions,and whatever other mage accessories you want.
Melee: Beetle armor, solar eruption, possibly daybreak, and whatever else melee accessories you want.
Ranged:Chain gun or vortex beater,chlorophyte helmet, shroomite breatsplate & greaves,chlorophyte bullets,and whatever accessories you want.
Summoner: honestly, i dont really know, i never really play summoner that much, but i suggest using whatever summoning armor, the stardust cell staff,The kaleidoscope whip, and if you are running, hold the sniper, it makes the minions have a higher crit chance(i dont fully know this,so you may need to test this)

What happens if every slime combines?
The differences in our gels won't allow it,we won't be able to combine.
Do you Know Exclusive shadow slime that is not on pc console or mobile
Also can dungeon slimes stop stealing our keys plz
I don't know any shadow slimes that are not pc,console, or mobile.
And the dungeon slime only eats golden keys,and if they didn't exist,the player couldn't get the Murasmasa, which would lead to the Terrablade not being forge,which would have its advantages and disadvantages.

Back
Top Bottom