Ask a random blue slime anything!

Sorry i havent answered in a long time,but okay,time to answer.
Can I have one of your associates to try this out?
Maybe, i dont know if they will agree,but im pretty sure you can,FOR SCIENCE.
Okay I have a lot of Questions

1. How does the Solidifier work? From how it looks like it must use a extreme amount of electricity for the solidifying of slime gel.

2. If the high electricity is the point in how the slime gel solidifies then what would hapen if I would put a slime under high voltage? Would he solidify or die?

3. Why has the King Slime allways a Solidefier on him?

4. What is the slime mount out of the point of view from a slime? Are they just slimes used for transport ore why to they have a saddle?
1. It solidifies gel by giving it an electrical charge, like chocolate,melt it to liquid,zap it to "solidify" it in a way.

2. Well,it matters on the voltagr of the electrical charge,too strong,and the slime would die,too low,and no effect,it has to be the exact same as the Solidifier,we managed to test it and find out the exact amount of voltage, so you will probably end up with mostly failed attempts.

3. Because he can basically produce a lot of gel,and he carries it around so if there was a destroyed/damaged slime city/village/temple,he could produce gel to repair it.

4. To transport ores,loot,and to carry slime jocky's, and some mutant slimes,such as me.
CAN I PLEASE EAT YOU YOU ARE TASTY AND FLAMMABLE
a simple no

Why do slimes get aggressive at nights?
i have answered that before,look back at the other messages,but ill answer it again.
we get aggressive at night because we cannot see in the dark,so we just try to attack whatever we hear, thats why you sometimes see slimes on zombie's heads,we jumped on them,because we cannot see when its dark.

How do slimes sometimes have a balloon during windy days and why is the rainbow slime bigger than most slimes
Sometimes we simply just find a balloon,mostly on floating islands,and i dont know why the Rainbow slime is bigger,but my guess is that,if you observe him,he is a traveller,so he probably absorbed gel and other things while travelling.

Back
Top Bottom