Ask a random blue slime anything!

Why does slimes sometimes have a coin inside them and where do they get it :bluslime:
The insides of slimes are very corrosive,but with some things,they dont corrode,and other things,they corrode to the core or into a certain shape,sometimes us slimes accidentally find copper,and it gets stuck inisde us,and then it corrodes to its core,making it a coin.

Where did the queen slime get its wings?
Queen Slime is a specific, newly evolved species of slime which I call "Angel Slimes". Once they reach a specific stage, they get a slimy growth (that is only triggered in some slimes that have a habitat in the Hallow) that eventually harden into small wings, which they use to attempt to hunt wyverns to get Souls of Flight, which increase the power of their wings. Though, most of this is only a theory, as I have not got into much detailed study of Angel Slimes yet because they are new slime specimens. I will go into more study to find an exact reason.

How did you feel when I slaughtered the king slime in seconds with the last prism?
I honestly don't really mind, as the king slime you killed was most likely not the one from our Slime City.

Can you wiggle like jello?
I can indeed wiggle like Jello.

Queen Slime is a specific, newly evolved species of slime which I call "Angel Slimes". Once they reach a specific stage, they get a slimy growth (that is only triggered in some slimes that have a habitat in the Hallow) that eventually harden into small wings, which they use to attempt to hunt wyverns to get Souls of Flight, which increase the power of their wings. Though, most of this is only a theory, as I have not got into much detailed study of Angel Slimes yet because they are new slime specimens. I will go into more study to find an exact reason.

I honestly don't really mind, as the king slime you killed was most likely not the one from our Slime City.

I can indeed wiggle like Jello.
And he's back into action!

Back
Top Bottom