Ask a random blue slime anything!

Hmm... very interesting, then what does a pinky eat? Also, I can imagine that she is small so she could hide among said flowers. If you’re big, it doesn’t matter what color you are, you still will be easily visible if you are much bigger than what you are trying to camouflage into so that may be the reason why she is small.
We don't eat,we absorb,and digest whatever we absorb with acids. And Pinky absorbs and digests critters,some big ones even,like bunnies,birds,she's stronger than most people think.

We don't eat,we absorb,and digest whatever we absorb with acids. And Pinky absorbs and digests critters,some big ones even,like bunnies,birds,she's stronger than most people think.
Ah yes, she is quite durable and has some strong enzymes which is kinda scary...

Also, do you eat a player? How do you kill us if you don’t, is it like nematocysts loaded stingers along the body of a slime and what do you do to my kind’s bodies :eek:?

Last edited:
hey look, fire
how did lava slimes adapt to the underworld, and, have you ever survived long enough to meet one?

hey look, fire
how did lava slimes adapt to the underworld, and, have you ever survived long enough to meet one?
I'm pretty sure it was an absorbant slime that fell into lava,and became the lava slime,and yes,I have survived long enough to meet one, they are quite irritating in fact. Every slime has their own personality.

I guess us slimes can't really handle the strange kind if mushroom,I can,but I am a blue slime,and I'm staying like that,hopefully they add it in Journey's end

We are omnivores and scavengers
Fascinating... Would you mind coming to Terraria Labs for an interview and to help us gather data (we promise not to use it. Only our scientists have the data)

Here are the directions:
Cross-roads

Back
Top Bottom