Ask a random blue slime anything!

The Toxic Sludge does,but the Gastropod isnt.
toxic sludges are slimes that have been corrupted by the crimson and corruption, just like how the possessed armors are suits of cobalt armor that have been corrupted. in other words: they are no longer slimes, and must be exterminated

Last edited:
Fascinating... A abnormal green slime. Seems to have a darker pigment. It would make sense in a Evergreen forest but those don't exist in the Terraria Archipelago...

How do you jump if you have no organs or structures of any kind to do so?
Plus, why do red and yellow slimes only appear underground?

How do you jump if you have no organs or structures of any kind to do so?
Plus, why do red and yellow slimes only appear underground?
We can jump because the gel we are made of is bouncy, and the reason why those slimes appear in the underground is because they eat gems,and thats how they get their colours, and they stay in the underground to eat the gems,thats their main food.

We can jump because the gel we are made of is bouncy, and the reason why those slimes appear in the underground is because they eat gems,and thats how they get their colours, and they stay in the underground to eat the gems,thats their main food.
Thank you

Men, I have found a new discovery! I have learned that there were slimes before blue and green which are the oldest living slime species. Apparently slimes have been around since the primordial soup! I hereby dub these Primordial slimes! I also found there were ocean slimes which I call Marine Slimes. They lived before plants first came to land.

Back
Top Bottom