Ask A Random Human Anything.

Can you prove your humanity?
Only in the sense that all other beings lower in the order don't have as close of a sense of intelligence and self-awareness as those we refer to of humans. Of course, this doesn't prove that I am a human, only that I am not an animal. The only way to be able to be able to tell whether I were a robot for example, would for me to describe to you words like love, or soul; things robots wouldn't be able to comprehend and explain in their own words, but I would rather not take the time to do that, so, in short; I can more or less prove my humanity, but I choose not to.

what is ur least favourite boss. though he is my fave by looks, mines moonlord, as I am a noob, and I died about 5 times in the death animation

also, do you think that derplings should rebel, murdering all, and causing the humans to be overthrown, making derplngs the dominant life form. perhaps they would name their empire after me for encouraging it. Empire Derpletonia Of The Order Of Pineappleus.

what is ur least favourite boss. though he is my fave by looks, mines moonlord, as I am a noob, and I died about 5 times in the death animation

My least favourite actual boss is probably the same, I really don't like moon lord.

I really don't like the flying dutchman or the martian saucer either though.

also, do you think that derplings should rebel, murdering all, and causing the humans to be overthrown, making derplngs the dominant life form. perhaps they would name their empire after me for encouraging it. Empire Derpletonia Of The Order Of Pineappleus.

Deplings are already easily the most powerful life form to ever exist, and we have no reason to rebel against anything. The terrarians currently pose no threat to us, and besides, we have already made a few allianaces that we definitely don't want to betray. (Though your overthrowing idea was mine as well before @Derpling Ω, the Great Derpling shared some of infinite knowledge with me.)

are you tracking me as a member of the DCTS (Derpling Criminal Tracking System)? if you are, send a DerpOps (derpling operation) agent after me, or you will never find the seventh derpling son of the ninth derplord.

are you tracking me as a member of the DCTS (Derpling Criminal Tracking System)? if you are, send a DerpOps (derpling operation) agent after me, or you will never find the seventh derpling son of the ninth derplord.
We currently have you tracked, but no need to send a DerpOps agent. The seventh Derpling son is doing perfectly fine. If he wanted to leave, he would have just teleported out of that dimension!

okay, so you cant kill the new DerpRace, Derpeapples. good thing too, as they will be the greatest pineapple-based army the world has ever seen.

okay, so you cant kill the new DerpRace, Derpeapples. good thing too, as they will be the greatest pineapple-based army the world has ever seen.
The Derplings have been around and
improving their technology for far too long for the Derpeapples to have any affect on our daily living, thanks for the information anyway.

Back
Top Bottom