Ask a Sad Flower Anything (but keep it to Rampart alrite)

ex-moxi

Steampunker
Hi it's ya girl squishyboxx

For every question asked here I slam a frying pan against my head in your honor, you're welcome darling.

I won't answer anything that might compromise my location or identity to those damn space lizards they ruined my life. I also won't answer anything about anything other than rampart or I'll sue your granny till she smacks my pockajelly. I may or may not be in a lucid state of mind at the moment as you can certainly observe.

Ask away fruitie loops.

*prying fan slam*

do i look like a calculator to ya, I'd say it's 1 because if ya put one and one together you get something that sounds like "wonwon" which sounds korean which reminds me of kim jong un so there ya go

heres a useful one (i think) what does your name mean?

*slam*
so one day I was watching my favorite anime of all time Attack on Titan and the episode was over, I was just chilling while the credits rolled by, and on the corner of my eye I see it
1593172222242.png

Damn, Madbox, that sounds like a cool username.
So I just switched some letters and added an x, yay.

What is the frying pan like?

*slammm*
it slams

*slam*
so one day I was watching my favorite anime of all time Attack on Titan and the episode was over, I was just chilling while the credits rolled by, and on the corner of my eye I see it
View attachment 280753

Damn, Madbox, that sounds like a cool username.
So I just switched some letters and added an x, yay.

*slammm*
it slams
interesting, also it wasnt that bad, show me some respect and dont slam it

I slam it for every question no matter what the question is I always slam for the questions the questions always make me slam slam

What's your favorite character in Attack on Titan?

*slams meowmere on face*
Complicated answer and it'll have manga spoilers so yeah

I love Eren and will always love Eren, specifically post-timeskip Eren, holy :red:, and what's currently happening with him in the manga is so :red:ing mind-blowing, I have absolutely no idea what's gonna come out of that and I love it so so so much, oh my god.

Sasha best girl, I will always cry watching The Charge™ and I :red:ing mean it, I've watched that episode over 7 times and cried every single one, holy :red:, I love you Erwin, Eren is asexual I guess but I'm still hoping for eremika it gotta happen ;-;. AND DAMN I'M SO HYPED FOR SEASON 4 Y'ALL HOLY CRACKERS

Sasha best girl, I will always cry watching The Charge™ and I :red:ing mean it, I've watched that episode over 7 times and cried every single one,
Glad, I am not the only one who think that way. She is indeed the best. Despite here weirdness, I think she is really cute.

Back
Top Bottom