Ask Glitchtrap Anything

you are now Bob
or If you would like a strange name, Sir Edward Jiggles III, heir to the Slime King's throne.
I like Both names!
The one problem, though, is that I'm not the heir to King Slime's throne. The only way for that to happen is for people to vote for me as the future king...

I like Both names!
The one problem, though, is that I'm not the heir to King Slime's throne. The only way for that to happen is for people to vote for me as the future king...
I choose Bob, in the end! Also, I signed up to try to be the new slime king! Does anyone want to vote for me?

How do slimes reproduce? I mean, I imagine you sort of just split off from one bigger slime, but I want to know if I'm right.

How does gender work in slimes? Since clearly you don't have any organs it's not possible for it to be about that. Also, it only takes one slime to make more right? If so, do you have a father as well?

How does gender work in slimes? Since clearly you don't have any organs it's not possible for it to be about that. Also, it only takes one slime to make more right? If so, do you have a father as well?
Here's how genders work: If you want your slime child to be unique, and not just a clone of you, you must combine a boy slime's and a girl slime's slime. Also, to tell the difference between a boy and girl slime, you have to look at their color. A boy green slime is a slightly darker green than a girl green slime.
Yes, I do have a dad! That's why I'm a more unique slime than other slimes!

According to my records, the Derplings created slimes as spies for every biome scouting drones. Are you an exception?

I think so? I haven't done any scouting before, so...
Hmm, I can think of three scenarios that could be the cause of this:
  1. You are descended from a slime that would not obey orders.
  2. Your neurosystem is anomalously advanced, causing you to break apart from the data gathering network.
  3. You simply are too young to have recieved any instructions/orders yet, or it's a coincidence you haven't recieved any.
You probably don't know which one it is, but if you do, could you tell me?

Back
Top Bottom