Ask Glitchtrap Anything

They're... weird, at least some of them. Some of them are really cool looking, though!
(Please don't ask me to name them, I don't really know their names.)
Here you go :dryadwink: :

(Now I've got a question for you guys IRL: Will you join the RP I'm making, plz? I'm trying to get support for it so I don't make an RP that'll die a week after it's created.)

Hey bob, what's up with all of the different types of slimes? what was the original slime type?
is king slime a rich jerk who thinks he's better than all of you

Hey bob, what's up with all of the different types of slimes? what was the original slime type?
is king slime a rich jerk who thinks he's better than all of you
The original slime type is the green slime, I think. I believe it is, because it's (Usually) the first slime you meet in-game.
Yes, yes he is. The one good (Sorta) thing he ever did was unite the slimes together under one leader, him.

You still haven't given a speech on why you'd be a good Slime King.
Oh, no! I forgot!

Um... I'd be a good slime king because... I'm able to talk, I'm smart, and i'm cute! All three of those things King Slime isn't (I mean no offense with the following statement, King Slime). He's stuck-up, fat, stupid, has a weird ninja stuck inside of him permanantely, and can't even talk!

Oh, no! I forgot!

Um... I'd be a good slime king because... I'm able to talk, I'm smart, and i'm cute! All three of those things King Slime isn't (I mean no offense with the following statement, King Slime). He's stuck-up, fat, stupid, has a weird ninja stuck inside of him permanantely, and can't even talk!

You are aware that the King Slime exists for low-level Terrarian Assessments? I hope you are... Because that is an important responsibility, and the Derplings will be forced to take your power from you if you ignore it.

You are aware that the King Slime exists for low-level Terrarian Assessments? I hope you are... Because that is an important responsibility, and the Derplings will be forced to take your power from you if you ignore it.
Terrarian Assesments?

And wait. How are the Derplings that powerful? I've never met one, let alone get given an order by one...

Terrarian Assesments?

And wait. How are the Derplings that powerful? I've never met one, let alone get given an order by one...
Oh boy... this may come as a shock.

The Derplings have much influence on the Terrarian Archipelago. We actually created the first slime as a scouting drone, using some of the materials within our now abandoned laboratory. The King Slime is the only slime that isn't meant for scouting purposes, he exists less to rule your kind and more... test Terrarians who are too weak for even the Assessors to gather data on.

Oh boy...

The Derplings have much influence on the Terrarian Archipelago. We actually created the first slime as a scouting drone, using some of the materials within our now abandoned laboratory. The King Slime is the only slime that isn't meant for scouting purposes, he exists less to rule your kind and more... Test Terrarians who are too weak for even the Assessors to gather data on.
(This goes against all lore of the Slime God XD)

Oh. Well, that doesn't seem too hard to do.

Back
Top Bottom