• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Ask a Slime Anything!!!

Who should be the king of the Slimes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goopyorange361

The Destroyer
You can, so long as they don't interfere with the duties given by the Derplings. (lesser slimes scout, the king conducts low level assessments and also can scout if need be.)
Cool, good to know!
Will the old king slime reduce in size?
Yep, assuming the transfer of power worked correctly.
His crown also was given to Bob, the only thing King Slime gets to keep is his Ninja.
...Does that mean I'll get bigger? Because I'd like getting stronger, but my small size is one of my favorite things about me!

goopyorange361

The Destroyer
It might not fit inside of him any more, unless he morphs into a humanoid shape and wears the armour.
Good theory! We'll see what happens, I suppose!
You'll get bigger, but if you don't want it it won't be too much, you'll double in size at least, and be 5x king slime's old size at most.
Just how small WAS King Slime when he took up the crown? Smaller than Pinky?

Top Bottom