Ask a Storm Diver anything

Maybe this, will change your mind:dryadwink:View attachment 234059

This is interesting… I had no idea the Companion Cubes were capable of this. It's pretty concerning that they can do that, especially knowing the fact that Storm Diver gear is Derptech.
I wonder whose side they're on, or if they have their own agenda.
And if they do, are they capable of corrupting the Terrarian's technology as well? What about the Martians?
I'll have to give the Assessors and Researchers a new assignment.

This is interesting… I had no idea the Companion Cubes were capable of this. It's pretty concerning that they can do that, especially knowing the fact that Storm Diver gear is Derptech.
I wonder whose side they're on, or if they have their own agenda.
And if they do, are they capable of corrupting the Terrarian's technology as well? What about the Martians?
I'll have to give the Assessors and Researchers a new assignment.
We are on no one side. We are the core of all. We only unlock your true hive mind potential.

We are on no one side. We are the core of all. We only unlock your true hive mind potential.

Noted.

It seems you are incapable of emotion, I suppose that makes sense. I only have one more question.
Will you do this by force? How you answer will decide what our resulting action is, so I suggest you answer carefully

Noted.

It seems you are incapable of emotion, I suppose that makes sense. I only have one more question.
Will you do this by force? How you answer will decide what our resulting action is, so I suggest you answer carefully
We hope not for conflict as all creatures are the true children of the grand CUBE

Also we are full of emotion, like companion and love

Companion_Derpling.png

:eek: How is this possible!? We recalled all of our units to the demiplanes that should have been safe from you! Did I not work fast enough?

You have been identified as a Level 8 threat. The residents of the Archipelago are now doing everything they can to stop you.
We are not a separate entity. We are are the core, as stated before, of everything. We are the catalyst of all life
You see, I really don't believe you. You wouldn't have any effect on us whatsoever if that were the case.

:eek: How is this possible!? We recalled all of our units to the demiplanes that should have been safe from you! Did I not work fast enough?

You have been identified as a Level 8 threat. The residents of the Archipelago are now doing everything they can to stop you.

You see, I really don't believe you. You wouldn't have any effect on us whatsoever if that were the case.
Life, is very broad. We were at the beginning, and our seeds are in all matter, waiting to germinate. We do not intend to hurt, only to release those from their bonds.

Life, is very broad. We were at the beginning, and our seeds are in all matter, waiting to germinate. We do not intend to hurt, only to release those from their bonds.
You release them from the bonds of free will, when in reality, sharing a mind is the equivalent of sending it to oblivion. I know how hiveminds work, and I already think I know who you really are.
If you truly were there from the beginning, what race created the Moon Lord, and what did they call the land they lived in?

You release them from the bonds of free will, when in reality, sharing a mind is the equivalent of sending it to oblivion. I know how hiveminds work, and I already think I know who you really are.
If you truly were there from the beginning, what race created the Moon Lord, and what did they call the land they lived in?
We share our thoughts but not our minds. Like the internet we communicate. As for events, we are mainly dormant until we are ready to return once again to make an offer fo terraria and its inhabitants. We do not concern ourself with others and do not monitor others except individually as a single beings

How even, you were able to capture a Derpling and a Storm diver and convert them against their will.
We don't require capture, it is only to help them understand and make them compliant. We care not of what happens and only for overall betterment. If that means leaving creatures bound by their mortal shells we will oblige to abstain from germination.

Meanwhile in the empire:
"yes, that world is to be considered off limits from this point forward."

"All we have is your word on this subject, and what you've shown."
"Do you really think that I would lie about something like THIS? And if you think I'd lie, then why would you send me there for scouting?"
"Right, right. Sorry, the world shall now be considered off limits."

Back
Top Bottom