Ask a Storm Diver anything

We don't require capture, it is only to help them understand and make them compliant. We care not of what happens and only for overall betterment. If that means leaving creatures bound by their mortal shells we will oblige to abstain from germination.
But the fact that this got a derpling...

After visiting the Archipelago for the first time in years in order to consult with someone, I have discerned the nature of this threat.
It can manipulate the neurosystem within any creature of Terrarian origin or anything they have created, meaning that if it can't convince a creature normally it can coerce their very consciousness into agreeing with them. It's the second oldest living thing in the Archipelago, predating even the Dragons. It cannot affect anything that didn't descend from something of Terrarian origin, meaning that outside visitors are safe.

It is the embodiment of technology, and the unification of minds required to create it at it's highest form. It fought with the First Mind (I will refer to her as that as she does not wish anyone to know who she is unless it becomes necessary) and was defeated by her, with it's memory erased.

It cannot be telling the truth, because I actually recalled all of the Derplings into a plane where it could not have possibly captured any of them as soon as I saw it corrupt a Storm Diver. It is hiding something, and it's potential is so incredibly dangerous that I am forced to assume the worst.

I can think of five different plans as to what we should do next, sorted by viability and resulting consequences:

Plan 1: Attempt to negotiate with it.
Plan 2: Defeat it, erase it's memory, and raise it to never use it's powers again.
Plan 3: Create a new Fracture, and use the Fracture to seal it away for eternity.
Plan 4: Continue as if it wasn't there, knowing very well that it could infiltrate and hijack any of our inventions or minds.
Plan 5: Destroy it, and lose the technology of all races.

I have broadcast this to all of the residents of the Archipelago, and telepathically transmitted it to @Chir' as well.
I await your input.

I actually recalled all of the Derplings into a plane
Like this:
4JRiF9q.png

We could attempt negotiation, but I'm not sure that it'll work, so we may have to defeat or at least limit it, its technology could be useful to us.

If the people request our end of enlightenment then I will oblige and leave the inhabitants of terraria and their invaders, visitors, etc, to there peace
You don’t have to leave us, but you must cease infecting the creatures of Terraria. Even if it’s for their own good, it is better that they face their issues instead of having a way to leave them forever.

These are the terms from the Derplings. The others must give their own terms before a decision can be finalized.

You don’t have to leave us, but you must cease infecting the creatures of Terraria. Even if it’s for their own good, it is better that they face their issues instead of having a way to leave them forever.

These are the terms from the Derplings. The others must give their own terms before a decision can be finalized.
We understand and agree except for one thing. You say stop infecting but all creatures are already "infected". Its like a seed waiting, dormant, ready to germinate

Companion_Derpling_Unscaled.png
----->
Derpling-1.png

Your friend is no longer perfected if you wish

What kind of rivalry is the one between the pillars?
Like, is it a friendly rivalry or a more hostile one?

What kind of rivalry is the one between the pillars?
Like, is it a friendly rivalry or a more hostile one?
It's more in the middle, we neither hate or are allied with each other, and such rivalries between pillars are rare, but when they do occur casualties are kept at a minimal as we do have some mutual respect for each other.
If the color schemes of the pillars were scrambled around, which one would you want?
I do like the colour scheme of the solar pillar, so I guess that.

If you ask me, aperture may have struck a deal with the traveling merchant. Also, if the cubes have the ability to convert things into a "perfected" companion cube themed form, this is bad. What we're seeing is something possibly worse with a threat scaling close to what the hallow, crimson, and corruption are capable of. In that case, time to break out that clentamator and hope for the best.

If you ask me, aperture may have struck a deal with the traveling merchant. Also, if the cubes have the ability to convert things into a "perfected" companion cube themed form, this is bad. What we're seeing is something possibly worse with a threat scaling close to what the hallow, crimson, and corruption are capable of. In that case, time to break out that clentamator and hope for the best.
You haven't been active much recently, have you?

I'll catch you up.

Cube arrive. Turn some things into CUBE form. Terrarian request not to. Cube obliges. Cube sticks around a bit longer. Cube is a seed species that formed this universe.

Back
Top Bottom