Ask a Storm Diver anything

It would be foolish to reveal that :dryadwink:
Not like I can exploit that. I am simply the 3DS edition where the lunatic cultist doesn't even exist. but sure, keep your secrets.
next question, have you ever thought about sniping the player from afar? there is a skeleton in the dungeon that does that and he kills WAY more youtubers than you do.

next question, have you ever thought about sniping the player from afar? there is a skeleton in the dungeon that does that and he kills WAY more youtubers than you do.
We've thought about it, though we want to give players a sporting chance :dryadwink:
Also our guns are stuck on shotgun mode

I wonder...if you're a storm diver, did you play terraria...and killed moon lord?

If so then have you tried out mods, building or making custom vanities?

What do you know of Ocram?
(gotta get the ball rolling again!)
I remember fighting him back on the PS3.

And he's just a poorly made boss that uses a slightly tweaked EoC AI, spams generic lasers in random directions, and summons a bunch of demon scythes in a random location.

Last edited:
Jesus, I do remember playing the xbox 360 version of terraria, I obviously couldn't beat the destroyer, but the twins, for some reason I couldn't beat them either, same to skeletron prime, so basically I gave up on the mechs, until now, the time I destroyed them with relative ease on both switch and mobile on expert

Back
Top Bottom