Ask the cringe lord anything

I felt like I had to make one of these eventually so here it is! Ask me stuff I’ll answer it.

Attachments

• 2A2D88D7-CA33-4E55-85AA-384CA1157146.jpeg
    2A2D88D7-CA33-4E55-85AA-384CA1157146.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 60
Question: what has caused you to grown to be so delicious, plants totally don't have to do that, so that someone can eat it?
also I love eating mangos

Question: what has caused you to grown to be so delicious, plants totally don't have to do that, so that someone can eat it?
also I love committing murder on incocent fruit
I know that I am super tasty because I took steroids at age 1 week, they increased how tasty I am by a lot. I eventually learned that they making have a face so I stopped before I grew arms and legs or something weird. Also you along with everyone else on this website says that they eat my kind this is unacceptable!

how does it feel to be a fruit?
It is hard to describe, it is like a deep sadness from within because I know that at any moment I could be scooped up and eaten. Yet this sad truth almost comforts me knowing that even the best lives can go rotten at any moment and just end...

do you need protection?
I would love that but who would protect me that I could trust? Every person could assinate me. All my friends would be bribed. Even family members would rat me out. How can one be protected from the world when they can’t trust it.

Back
Top Bottom