Ask Alchemy Pony / Changing Flask & his OCs Anything

I'll just go along the style of Ask Me Anything. In fact, you can ask me anything, but even I have some rules in fact!

In fact, any topic too personal/sensitive, too political, or those what I don't know will be denied to reply. Thartler, the former character of mine will explain why. Other than that, go wiiiild with that! Eventually Pinkie may give an nonsensical answer... if I don't know.

(Just don't ask me about sensitive information, I don't need Rarity to flirt with me)

Oh, and there's characters:
The ones I control and made
Agnes: #AA11CC (Seviper) / #00DD00 (Serperior)
Trebonth (Gible): #5511CC
Eldgar (Latias): #BBEE44
Anthony Slyck: #AAAAAA
Torxon: #C9A1C1
Garry Eldwings: #9B6ABB
Blyko (Fennekin): #CC5522
Changing Flask (Unicorn): #3355BE
Eclipsed Moon (Mothpony): #112045
Nicholas/Retribution: #C30567
Firewing (Pegasus): #EE8822
Fallacy Logic (Earth Pony): #67EE76
The X'i: #AAC161
Vitrolic Medicine (Batpony): #923527
Change: #8899A4
Halt/Trebonth: #850296 (Snivy) / #422048 (Changeling)
The A-Team (Stop The Spambots members: Ar'tler, Agnes and Adams): #34AA43

While I didn't create them, I can post with them too. Mostly for in-universe chatter, do not talk with them yet.
Rainbow Dash (Pegasus): #48ACD4
Applejack (Earth Pony): #FFB326
Twilight Sparkle (Unicorn/Alicorn): #D287F5
Rarity (Unicorn): #6A109E
Pinkie Pie (Earth Pony): #FF45E3
Fluttershy (Pegasus): #FFB0F8
Princess Luna (Alicorn): #16244D
Princess Celestia (Alicorn): #AFB876
Queen Chrysallis (Changeling): #398531/395E3E (A Tale of Two Countries Chrysallis)
Francis: #121212 (Because I am that awesome-) (... no comment on him)
Louis: #B2B0AD
Bill: #36BB63
Zoey: #D27577

Last edited:
H: "Depending on what Pokemon do you want. If you want me to get a Fakemon, it might take days. Otherwise, I'm a factory of Pokemon."
A: "HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME!?"
H: "Oh whoops *facepalm*"

I mean like, create a new fanon Pokèmon.
H: "Well, that'll take some time, y'know. Creating new movesets, some new moves, finding a perfect appearance or picture, or drawing it, evolutions, everything takes time, Bubby. The Fakemon in Pokemon Uranium were created that way AFAIK."

Final answer though: Yes, but takes time.

H: "Well, that'll take some time, y'know. Creating new movesets, some new moves, finding a perfect appearance or picture, or drawing it, evolutions, everything takes time, Bubby. The Fakemon in Pokemon Uranium were created that way AFAIK."

Final answer though: Yes, but takes time.
Ah

Why is snivy your favorite Pokémon?
Multiple reasons:
1. For some reason it fuels my nostalgia to Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Snivies resemble our nobles after all, heh. In terms of personality, that's it.
2. Also because I am one let's say I had multiple Snivy OCs and they never cease to amaze me... although Latis are slowly taking the place... but we shall see, in maybe 30 years, if I'll be still having Snivies, Latis or something more different.
3. For some reason they share my weakness - to ice and to fire. Too cold, or too hot, and I can't focus.

Well, in that case, and kinda obvious, is there a game that made you cry?
Close call on Ori and the Blind Forest, actually a bit on Super Mystery Dungeon when I first ended it.

And The Settlers V bonus campaign almost made me jerk a tear from Erec dying by assassins, but nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom