Ask Alchemy Pony / Changing Flask & his OCs Anything

Seriously... am I going to let every character hi-

Ohai, guess somepony needs a book about friendship?

<Verdammt, wrong channel!>
Trebonth signed out.

I've been told by Animus Viral to ask you to describe transforming into a werewolf for the first time. I've been made aware you're good at describing transformations lol

Congrats Halt, I referred to you. Have this bit of attention and stuff. Aight, time to yeet myself from this thread again after that announcement. *Yeet.*

Er, I could do without a 'were' part, but the other point is, I don't speak to him. He needs to move on.

Anyway, I'll do the description to you exclusively (Not to Animus, so keep it secret).

When the person changes to a wolf for the first time, intense pain shoots from teeth, fingers and their butt, to be technical. The pain will be gone once a tail, and fangs&claws have formed, and at this point, feet and hands would be padded. The body would shift into quapedal shape, and a fur would sprout from the skin. If the change isn't caused by curse of being werewolf, expect to hear bones being cracked every so often. Of course, the instincts also modify. The user, if cursed, would feel more and more bloodthirsty, and would howl to a moon. If not cursed - they'd acquire primal instincts, but they'll have troubles moving on their own at first.

Anyway, once the change is complete, the victim of TF is either larger than usual wolf (see Game of Thrones/ASOIAF Giant Wolves), or just like normal wolf if not cursed.

The way to separate cursed werewolves to normal wolves is silver. The werewolves will retreat from even the silver spoon, while the wolf would just look it like a toy. Unless a human that was a wolf knew what is spoon.

Er, I could do without a 'were' part, but the other point is, I don't speak to him. He needs to move on.

Anyway, I'll do the description to you exclusively (Not to Animus, so keep it secret).

When the person changes to a wolf for the first time, intense pain shoots from teeth, fingers and their butt, to be technical. The pain will be gone once a tail, and fangs&claws have formed, and at this point, feet and hands would be padded. The body would shift into quapedal shape, and a fur would sprout from the skin. If the change isn't caused by curse of being werewolf, expect to hear bones being cracked every so often. Of course, the instincts also modify. The user, if cursed, would feel more and more bloodthirsty, and would howl to a moon. If not cursed - they'd acquire primal instincts, but they'll have troubles moving on their own at first.

Anyway, once the change is complete, the victim of TF is either larger than usual wolf (see Game of Thrones/ASOIAF Giant Wolves), or just like normal wolf if not cursed.

The way to separate cursed werewolves to normal wolves is silver. The werewolves will retreat from even the silver spoon, while the wolf would just look it like a toy. Unless a human that was a wolf knew what is spoon.
Wait, what does that mean if the werewolf also happens to be a half breed (Kami)

Back
Top Bottom