Ask an amateur musician and avid storyteller anything! i'm bored, help

What would you, along with Azoka and Heron do with the ability to hypnotize people(or other creatures) via eye contact? Visual recordings of the three of you using this power would also be able to hypnotize people and/or other creatures. None of you three would be able to hypnotize yourselves or each other, whether it be by accident or on purpose.

What would you, along with Azoka and Heron do with the ability to hypnotize people(or other creatures) via eye contact? Visual recordings of the three of you using this power would also be able to hypnotize people and/or other creatures. None of you three would be able to hypnotize yourselves or each other, whether it be by accident or on purpose.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe :naughty:

alllllllllllll the money
idk azoka would probably just brush it off, he's already stupidly powerful (lore reasons)
Heron would probably turn into a space pirate and hypnotise all the captains n steal their ships
i'd just use it for free cookies

i'm... not sure i uh... understand...?
DealwithitDealwithit.jpeg

EDIT: *I'm

Last edited:
What is your favorite videogame (or one that quickly comes to mind) that you however don't plan on actually ever playing yourself?

What is your favorite videogame (or one that quickly comes to mind) that you however don't plan on actually ever playing yourself?
ReAssembly, i actually think i answered a similar question in somebody else's AMA >.>
What do you play?
like, console or game-wise?
i play a lot of minecraft, terraria, pvz: battle for neighborville, trailmakers, stick fight, spiderheck, other assorted indie games, etc., and i play on xbox one
Finish the phrase: Kamaha_____!
KAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back
Top Bottom