Ask an Extraterrestrial Mug anything

Didn't even realize that you responded to that question lol
I doubt that you'll be able to make them pay, since their blood is acid.

What do you think of *slaps cheese wheel onto table* C H E E S E
I do like cheese, while it doesn't taste as good as [REDACTED] it also doesn't doubt my ability to take revenge on my enemies.

Ah, Apologies for the trouble Aurora. I've quickly re-familiarized myself with the rules and understand my mistake, this will not happen again.

Since I cannot currently quote posts from the previous thread I'll provide a link: I'm back, Ask Me Anything...

@Tibithia the Inheϱitor
I have not played the original Prey and While I have seen the Prey movie I have few opinions. That could not be said for Prey 2016, as my praise has only increased for this game since I played Bioshock last year.

@KingSavageCultist
I eat nails for breakfast.

@JackieTheDerg
I barely use the platform but I might try and get back to you (this also goes for KindSavageCultist):Gym Teacher#0084

@timedeathe/maso
That does depend what you would classify as "Vegan", but I think it might be a no.

@BOIIII
Grug's washing machine is a code name for the simulation we all live in. Blanket terms these days smh.

@Imposter
I like both in concept but in gameplay they're kinda boring and lackluster, though I think the Crimson wins the crown for me because of shadewood. I like Hallow more than both evil biomes combined though, just thinking about flesh eating unicorns or flying laser firing jellysfish wandering this vile corrupted fantasy land just gets me feeling a bit giddy. It might sound weird but I just wanna wright something about it.

I did say I'd answer why I left... I guess I've delayed it long enough then, I'll try not to make this longer than it has to be.

Much of it is to do with my lack of motive meeting my (back then) poor selfesteem, or maybe more appropriately it was deterioration of my motivation, I'm not certain. When I began I remember that I felt very much obligated to continue as long as I could, bug the further I went the more I felt people may have stopped caring. Something I noticed is that the amount of people answering each question completely fluctuated and the amount of people participating in QoD would just plummet for longer periods of time. If I remember correctly it was during the tail end of an uncomfortably long one of these that my motivation just completely dropped.

That got most most of it but anxiety and the weight of expectations were also affecting me quite heavily. Add some depression and trauma that was fresh in my mind and I'm shocked I didn't quit sooner. I know I sound very dramatic in this whole thing and you'd be right in saying so, but this means quite a bit to me, so I just needed to let it out.

I don't want to leave anyone feeling down because this whole post so I'll just say this. The fault of this falls on nobody but myself and there are things even I could not have avoided, so this has acted as big learning experience for me. I've been taking steps to help myself and have some good support too. Within the past months I've relearned to care for myself for the first time in a long time too.

Anyway, I'm very proud of making it to 1 day, let alone, what? Day 400!

Finally I noticed there's a lot of I here, so heres a few more: i I I i I i i I i

Best of Luck
-Mug

Back
Top Bottom