Skeletron
You can ask anything EXCEPT for questions containing these:
-If I use Wood armor
-If the Bee Gun is good

Recommendations would be questions like these:
-What is your layout?
-What platform do you play on?
-Shroomite, Spectre, or Chlorophyte?

I will try to reply to every comment, the faster you reply, the faster I will reply.
I will not respond to comments that contain any violations of the rules that Tunnel and I have set.

You can ask anything EXCEPT for questions containing these:
-If I use Wood armor
-If the Bee Gun is good

Recommendations would be questions like these:
-What is your layout?
-What platform do you play on?
-Shroomite, Spectre, or Chlorophyte?

I will try to reply to every comment, the faster you reply, the faster I will reply.
I will not respond to comments that contain any violations of the rules that Tunnel and I have set.
How did you beat Duke Fishron? Sorry, I’m quite new, so I haven’t beat the Pumpkin/Frost Moons. I’m post golem, pre cultist.

How did you beat Duke Fishron? Sorry, I’m quite new, so I haven’t beat the Pumpkin/Frost Moons. I’m post golem, pre cultist.
You don't have to beat Duke Fishron, but you do the Cultist. If you kill him, be ready, because it immediately goes to the pillars, which will summon Moon Lord. If you haven't already, try to kill a Martian Saucer, which spawns randomly from 30% to 100% during the Martian Madness event. To activate the Martian Madness event, go to the outer 2/3s of the world and hang there for a bit. A strange thing will eventually float down. It will have a red light, and when you go into it, it will turn green. Let it float away, and it will start the event. I recommend that you go to the place that you want the event to be, because the event only affects a range of about 400 blocks around. Anyway, a lot of people say to beat Duke Fishron, but this is only necessary to get better gear. If you have any further questions, just ask.

What's your favourite celestial pillar fight?
Definitely the Nebula Pillar. Solar is a pain, stardust is fine but too easy, and vortex kills you a lot. Nebula throws a lot of enemies at you quickly with the Brain Sucklers, and it's like quickly pulling off a Band-Aid. Easy.

Sorry that this is off topic, but since this is the latest post i wanted to ask if any one wanted to play a smash bros game on terraria i have premade characters for you to use.

You don't have to beat Duke Fishron, but you do the Cultist. If you kill him, be ready, because it immediately goes to the pillars, which will summon Moon Lord. If you haven't already, try to kill a Martian Saucer, which spawns randomly from 30% to 100% during the Martian Madness event. To activate the Martian Madness event, go to the outer 2/3s of the world and hang there for a bit. A strange thing will eventually float down. It will have a red light, and when you go into it, it will turn green. Let it float away, and it will start the event. I recommend that you go to the place that you want the event to be, because the event only affects a range of about 400 blocks around. Anyway, a lot of people say to beat Duke Fishron, but this is only necessary to get better gear. If you have any further questions, just ask.
So. I just want to beat Fishron and Pumpkin/Frost Moon. Sorry for not saying it earlier

So. I just want to beat Fishron and Pumpkin/Frost Moon. Sorry for not saying it earlier

For Fishron my suggestion would be:

Make all the buff potions you can; ironskin, health regen, lifeforce, swiftness, rage, endurance and thorns. If you can get a shadow key from a gold dungeon chests, loot all the shadow chests in hell for inferno potions. They create a ring of fire that can help with Fishron's bubbles.

If you're good at aiming, crystal bullets with a good gun (tactical shotgun from dungeon enemies works quite well) is a good combo. If your aiming isn't great, then try chlorophyte bullets as they are homing.

A few layers of platforms over the ocean can help, especially if you set up heart statues, campfire, and heart lanterns.

Keep moving and avoid going too low when the tornadoes form.

Also in most fights it pays to heal earlier rather than late, ie don't wait until you have a couple of hearts left. I try to heal before I only have half health left, that way I have plenty of health to keep me going until I can use a healing potion again.

Back
Top Bottom