Ask and DemDem will answer (to the best of his ability)

I'd honestly become a volcano. Be able to sit there and do nothing.. until I want to screw with people, rumble rumble pop!

Act as if nothing has happened, but if they suspect me of not being me, I'll act as if I had amnesia to blend in.

I don't know.. I really don't know. :(

Luck Serum, or anything that has big impact on ones luck. So then I can give myself more luck and possibly get somewhere. Just for life.

If you don't feel comfortable answering or a question has already been answered just skip
1 Favorite Terraria ore?
2 Favorite Terraria NPC
3 Favorite Terraria Monster
4 Favorite Terraria pet
5 Favorite Terraria boss
6 do you have a youtube account?
7 have you ever posted a video?
8 Favorite video game genre
9 ever heard of FlashGitz?
10 ever watched corpse party?
11 Have you ever stalked a celebrity

Demonite, because of its bricks and purple armor.
Steampunker.
Wyvern, its unique in terms of flight and no clipping, a nuisance enemy.
Cursed Sapling, evil rocket tree!
Skeletron Prime
Yes
no.
Tie between Action and RPG
Nope.
Probably have, but it may have been a long time.
No I haven't.

If one night you just couldn't fall asleep, and ended up gaming all night... Then find the morning outside to be absolutely quiet, no birds singing, no dogs barking, no cars, no transit.. like everyone else vanished.. What would you do and why?

How fast would you descend into madness in the scenario described above?

What would you do if you found another survivor, rambling about shadows, in the scenario discussed earlier?

Or, worse yet, what if you found only corpses in the beds of houses you broke into for supplies/food?

At first I'd freak out, because it's all silent, then I'd explore a bit into town and check, then start making my way into owning everything. My issue would then, growing food because I wont live with all the stuff I have forever.

Probably fast, due to food situation.

Try to bring person into sanity, and figure out how to get things done.

I'd feel bad that I am the only one.

Then I'd hope the person can make me sane then. Unless both of us are sane but I keep them from talking of the shadows as it'd be quite annoying.

Which is better

Attachments

• 7C4E7E8A-A495-4147-B44C-0F5B74F11DEF.jpeg
    7C4E7E8A-A495-4147-B44C-0F5B74F11DEF.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 9A86A965-A026-4BA3-AD95-DE07BD6EA68B.png
    9A86A965-A026-4BA3-AD95-DE07BD6EA68B.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom