Ask Animus

Eh. It's a sizable chunk. It never specified how much I needed to reveal the meaning of my name. And it never said how I should try to deliver said information. And never said that I couldn't have just add some more stuff just to confuse them.

Depends on what fight you are talking about. There are just so many in a world like this, with such people in it.

As for Slyck, if that happened, one I'd be dead by how it would crush me, and two, I would feel a quarter dollar penetrate my cranium at 500000 MPH while feeling pure euphoria.

Is there any reincarnies of your characters... like... double, triple... whatever, just ones having multiple reincarnations past themselves. And yeah, Garry doesn't count.

Wircavil, Myciena, and Phoenix are the major characters who constantly have reincarnations.
The first two being a way to travel through worlds without a portal. The last is because of Apocalypse Bird's will.

Animus Alter Egos do not count, so A- doesn't get a say. The Master can reincarnate, but is more or less forced by the Animus Alter Egos. Old World Hunter has respawning, so unsure if that counts towards that.

"Itaku speaking. In a three way fight between Shpores Mafia, Novaya Russia, and Aether Phyrexia, the mafia being... well, futuristic criminal organization with a lot of budget... who will win?"

I'd favor Aether Phyrexia if they went all out, due to glistening oil. The original Phyrexia had glistening oil, capable of transforming entire worlds to their own image, seen by Mirrodin, now dubbed as New Phyrexia, including turning flesh, machines, and sometime pure energy into Phyrexia's image. However, due to Velika's own choices, and his own small minded desires, he refuses to unleash the entire force of glistening oil, so, if Aether Phyrexia does not go all out, probably Novaya Russia would win over Aether Phyrexia, and you can choose what happens between the mafia and Russia.

"Yeah, not happening for Mafia victory. Novaya is just more persistent. Another question - what is the total death toll of the characters? You can approx. it."

Deaths of Wircavil, approx. thirty thanks to my own skill at the game I made him in
Death of the Master, three.
Death of Myciena, three.
Death of Chronos system, one.
Death of Phoenix, five for every bird.
Death of Velika, eight for main self. Approx. thousands when you include his sons and his experiments.
Death of Minimus, approx. thirty due to what I put him through.
Death of Belief, one, as per cheating contracts.
Death of Aster, Eater of Soup, one.
And probably more, I have just a bunch of characters to account for that would take a while.

quite nice, most of my childhood is on ps2

it's fine as a casual game, it's not as packed as terraria, or is so boss monster prominent, since only 2 bosses, so for casually doing my thing, it's fine, although i wouldn't play it for action, high paced stakes, or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom