Ask Aurora Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you've seen it, but I've recently completed a project of mine to save Ocram. It's a complete redesign, taking his current sprite- whatever that's supposed to be- and transforming him into a teal-colored thunder dragon. Would I be allowed to upload this idea, or is any attempt to save Ocram prohibited?

If you mean that you are making a mod regarding this, it is fine to upload your mod for this.

Otherwise if you intend this to be a Suggestion towards the Developers, then it should be posted to the Suggestion Forums.

You can suggest ways to bring Ocram back on the Suggestion Forums regarding this idea, but I can't say if anything will come of it.

Have you played Forager? It's pretty fun! (If a bit short...)

I have not. It sounds interesting. From the name, I'd guess it has similar gameplay/theme to Terraria/Minecraft?

If you could add 1 set of armour to Terraria, what would it be called and what stats would it have?

Hmm. Possibly a sort of Corrupt Ice Armor called "Winter Soul Armor" that's upgraded from the Frost Armor. I enjoy getting bonuses from melee and ranged, and it would probably be Golem Tier in stats. But slightly weaker compared to Beetle/Shroomite since it enhances 2 types of classes. I think around 50 defence. Would have to look up for exact numbers for better balancing around that tier.

Special effect would be all melee& range attacks inflicting Cursed Inferno.

If you had a necromancer as a neighbor, what would you do?

I'd go to their house and ask if I could hang out with their minions and learn their art

(I'd actually probably just end up watching them from my window and being facinated if they summon things like skeletons/undead dogs and use magic circles.)

What's the longest consecutive amount of time you've played Terraria for? My record is 1 hour.

What's the longest consecutive amount of time you've played Terraria for? My record is 1 hour.

The longest I've probably played Terraria for in 1 sitting is probably 10-11 hours. When I've done multiplayer playthroughs with friends, I tend to play for a very long time. Going afk for when I need to use the bathroom or eat.

Do you like being a moderator?

I LOVE being a Moderator :dryadsmile:

The longest I've probably played Terraria for in 1 sitting is probably 10-11 hours. When I've done multiplayer playthroughs with friends, I tend to play for a very long time. Going afk for when I need to use the bathroom or eat.

I LOVE being a Moderator :dryadsmile:
Of course you do. You have so much power at your fingertips

Of course you do. You have so much power at your fingertips
Tbh, I'd say in Aurora's case it's more about helping others, from what I've seen at least.

You mentioned the anime Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, did you know it was originally a VN, which is why the anime used that structure for the story? (Played it with my sister way back.)

Tbh, I'd say in Aurora's case it's more about helping others, from what I've seen at least.

You mentioned the anime Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, did you know it was originally a VN, which is why the anime used that structure for the story? (Played it with my sister way back.)

Sorry for being late on this, forgot about it for a bit, but yes! I did know. It is interesting how the anime developed from it.

I own the VNs for Higurashi on Steam but still have to get around to reading them. Hoping I'll find good time for them one day!

You know Bubby Aroura?
Are halls names in anyway related or is it just a coincidence?
(Sry4spelin)

I know who Bubby Aurora is. :dryadsmile:

Our names are a complete coincidence. I'm not sure what Bubby's Username origin is. But my Aurora has it's roots from the Metroid Prime 3 Aurora Units in that game. Ontop of enjoying the Northern/Southern Lights.

The 3500 part is simply from a number that is a multiple of my favorite number.

Also, do you prefer Xbox or ps, or neither.

I'm neutral to both Xbox and PS. I look at what they have to offer objectively and overall in terms of the Consoles themselves, I don't have a stronger preference towards one or the other. They both have their advantages and disadvantages to me.

I don't own a Xbox One or PS4, but I do own a Xbox One controller for PC Gaming and it is my favorite controller. I enjoy the traditional A/B/X/Y buttons. I also own a PSP that I used to get specific games such as Persona 3. Haven't used it in awhile, but I enjoy the access to specific games it provides. There are also a few games exclusive to the main Playstation Consoles that I want to play, but I can't bring myself to get a console at this point just to play those games when I have a lot of PC games to still play overall.

You know Bubby Aroura?
Are halls names in anyway related or is it just a coincidence?
(Sry4spelin)
Like Aurora said, it's pure coincidence.
I know who Bubby Aurora is. :dryadsmile:

Our names are a complete coincidence. I'm not sure what Bubby's Username origin is. But my Aurora has it's roots from the Metroid Prime 3 Aurora Units in that game. Ontop of enjoying the Northern/Southern Lights.

The 3500 part is simply from a number that is a multiple of my favorite number.
'Bubby' game from a nickname my family gave me. 'Aurora' came from a Geometry Dash level that had lots of light atop syllables that sounds like 'Bubby really lights the night up'.

As to not derail this thread, I have to ask, did you become a moderator by your own request or did someone else suggest you? If the former, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom