Ask Aurora Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
More questions.
1) You know Dimentio, Jevil or Marx?
2) Have you ever thought of pranking someone?
3) Since you have World, any hunt interrupted by our dear Deviljhotaro? (Deviljho)
4) You have 3DS?
5) What do you think of Glavenus?
6) Ever had problems with an user?
7) Which armor is your favourite in MHWorld?
8) Ever heard about God Charms in MH?

And that is all.

1) You know Dimentio, Jevil or Marx?

Not sure who those are if they are from a specific game. For Marx I know of him as an irl philosopher and as a character in the Kirby game series.

2) Have you ever thought of pranking someone?

When I was a lot younger I thought of it a few times. I don't think of doing it at all anymore.

3) Since you have World, any hunt interrupted by our dear Deviljhotaro? (Deviljho)

Yup a few hunts I've had had been interrupted by Deviljho. He'll usually trash the monster I'm hunting in the process then go after me.

4) You have 3DS?

Yes I do. I have a few games on it overall.

5) What do you think of Glavenus?

Just encountered him recently. It is an interesting type of monster, taking the concept of using his tail as a weapon to a whole new level. It almost feels unnatural how his tail is shaped as a sword.

6) Ever had problems with an user?

This one I decline to answer. It isn't appropriate to speak of issues with other users in public.

7) Which armor is your favourite in MHWorld?

Probably going to end up being Velkhana's armor. From what I've seen the armor looks fantastic. Before it was a tie between Nergigante and Xeno'jiva's armor.

8) Ever heard about God Charms in MH?

I have not. I assume they're a type of charm from previous games.

More questions, because, why not .D
1) Ever heard of the dread/ fated four? (A.K.A Glavenus, Astalos, Mizutsune and Gammoth)
2) Favourite weapon in World?
3) Would you be a flying Glaive user, or a tank lancer?
4) Ever thought of using Lance?
5) What would you do, if while you were walking through the rotten valley (Place of MHW i think) A giant dragon made of bones appeared? (A.K.A our dear boi Nakarkos)
6) Ever had problems with our nuclear Brachy? (Also known as Nuclear Mad boi)
7) You like Jesters?

1) do you know any of the other mods, like in a friends kind of way?
2) what are your thoughts on Mary Poppins?
3) do you like haggis? (I would be surprised if anyone liked haggis. and you said you were quite fussy. its made of sheep intestine)
4) what is your favourite pet in terraria?
5) on the topic of pets, do you have any irl?
6) say you were to be killed today by your 10th picture in your camera roll on your phone. how did you die?
7) are you currently on earth?
8) the earth has been nuked! where do you hide?
9) what is your favourite animal?
10) what is your favourite type of biscuit?

1) Ever heard of the dread/ fated four? (A.K.A Glavenus, Astalos, Mizutsune and Gammoth)

I've heard of Glavenus and Mizutsune, not the others. They sound like they may be special monsters.

2) Favourite weapon in World?

Dual Blades. They feel natural to use and look cool. I have Long Blade as my secondary.

3) Would you be a flying Glaive user, or a tank lancer?

Probably a tank lancer between one of those two. I'm more likely to learn the lance before the insect glaive when I decide to learn a new weapon.

4) Ever thought of using Lance?

I have. It might be the next weapon I learn when I choose to use something aside from Dual Blades & long sword.

5) What would you do, if while you were walking through the rotten valley (Place of MHW i think) A giant dragon made of bones appeared? (A.K.A our dear boi Nakarkos)

I'd think somehow that the Vale is causing zombies to emerge most likely. Would try to get back to the commission, report my findings, and figure out how to deal with the dragon skeleton if it were causing harm to the other creatures of the Vale.

6) Ever had problems with our nuclear Brachy? (Also known as Nuclear Mad boi)

I faced regular Brachydios recently. He was tricky to fight, with his hard skin and throwing slime everywhere. But eventually I got him down. I know what element he's weak to now. A nuclear variant sounds very dangerous to deal with.

7) You like Jesters?

Depends on the type of Jester overall.

1) do you know any of the other mods, like in a friends kind of way?

I've never met any of the other mods irl. We all interact online, but I still have a positive relationship with the other staff members and consider them friends.

2) what are your thoughts on Mary Poppins?

It is a well known classic story. I saw the movie once when I was very young, but I don't remember it very well. I know it does come from a book and I saw a documentary on the writer once and how the movie eventually got made. Been meaning to rewatch it at some point to refresh my memory. From what I remember, she is able to help bring the family together.

3) do you like haggis? (I would be surprised if anyone liked haggis. and you said you were quite fussy. its made of sheep intestine)

Nope, I do not like haggis. It's good to know ahead of time what they're made of. :dryadeek:

4) what is your favourite pet in terraria?

A very tough one. Hmm. Might have to go with the Duke Fishron pet from Master Mode. Before Journey's End, probably would've been the Plantera Seed pet.

5) on the topic of pets, do you have any irl?

Yes, I have an adorable cat. She has plenty of energy and is fun to watch when she chases something. :dryadsmile:

6) say you were to be killed today by your 10th picture in your camera roll on your phone. how did you die?

Trapped on an alien planet as an alien who ultimately failed to defeat the strongest Hunter.

7) are you currently on earth?

Currently I'm in the Lidawn galaxy. I tend to go there when I'm done studying humans on Earth.

8) the earth has been nuked! where do you hide?

Inside area 35. More of my species live in that area which we made our home on this planet. Somehow we might survive the Earth getting nuked if we stick together.

9) what is your favourite animal?

Tough very tough. Hmmmm

Ultimately have to say it's a 3 way tie between a squirrel, dolphin, and frog. Cannot choose between them, and this list would get bigger the more I think about it. :dryadtongue:

10) what is your favourite type of biscuit?

I enjoy the fig roll type biscuit. Having fruit in them makes them interesting.

More questions rolling in.

1) What would you do if while exploring, you found a giant dragon covered in oil, with a giant lance in the back?
2) What would you do, if while you were in a desert, you see a golden neopteron (A.K.A giant bug) and that bug has a giant machine made of stolen pieces?
3) If you could a variation of a monster (Example, Ancient Blade Glavenus) which monster would you make?
4) Ever heard of Fatalis, White Fatalis, Crimson Fatalis or Fatalis?
5) Ever heard of Khezu?
6) What do you think of LS? (Large sword)
7) Ever tried CB? (Charge blade)
8) Ever tried Bowgun, heavy bowgun or bow?

im intrested in this picture in which you die. I get killed by the queen (Queen of England), apparently. but we need MORE QUESTIONS!!!
1) Have you ever died? what was it like?
2) What is your home planet called? mine is called lebete (teapot in latin)
3) what is said cat's name?
4) did your race bring covid-19 to earth?
5) what device are you using to read these utterly useless questions?
6) do you speak any languages other than English or the native language of your race?
8) can you label list numbers correctly?
7) what is the superior drink?
9) can you teach me your native language?
10) am I the tea, the biscuits, the teacup, the spoon or all 4? a bit of trivia. Ooh!
11) I added an extra question, just in case you have OCD. what are your thoughts on this?

1) What would you do if while exploring, you found a giant dragon covered in oil, with a giant lance in the back?

Probably wonder what kind of battle in the past caused the lance to get in the dragon's back. Then proceed to hunt it using ice weapons and not fire or blast weapons.

2) What would you do, if while you were in a desert, you see a golden neopteron (A.K.A giant bug) and that bug has a giant machine made of stolen pieces?

Wonder if it was a monster modified by humans somehow. To find out, I would try to capture it.

3) If you could a variation of a monster (Example, Ancient Blade Glavenus) which monster would you make?

I'd love to see a Nargacuga that is ice themed. A "Frigid Nargacuga" It was a fun monster fight out of some of the new monsters I've encountered in Iceborne so far.

4) Ever heard of Fatalis, White Fatalis, Crimson Fatalis or Fatalis?

I recently learned about Fatalis and his significance throughout the Monster Hunter series, because he is coming as the Final Boss in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne's final update. I'm trying to get ready to face him when he releases on October 1st. Even though I didn't know about him until recently, I'm pretty excited to face him.

5) Ever heard of Khezu?

This one I have not heard of.

6) What do you think of LS? (Large sword)

It's a powerful and good weapon if it is similar to the Great Sword, but it takes practice to use. I use the long sword and dual blades since they are faster.

7) Ever tried CB? (Charge blade)
8) Ever tried Bowgun, heavy bowgun or bow?

Have not tried any of these weapons yet. Might try the Bow later or in a new playthrough if I do one.

1) Have you ever died? what was it like?

Oh a few times, everything went dark and it felt like I was in a void, but then I woke up in a new body each time with my memories intact.

2) What is your home planet called? mine is called lebete (teapot in latin)

My homeworld is Phendrora Driftion 77000. Though I was born and raised there, the home world of my species is from somewhere else. Even I don't know what my species homeworld is. My homeworld is full of giant ice crystals, caverns, and lakes with various alien creatures all over. It is a fun place. Your home planet also sounds interesting.

3) what is said cat's name?

My cat's name is Gemma. She tends to be very playful.

4) did your race bring covid-19 to earth?

We did not. That was the work of another alien race. We're still studying that race to figure out why they brought covid.

5) what device are you using to read these utterly useless questions?

Viewing the questions on my PC now. I caught up from alerts on my Phone earlier, but waited until I was on PC since it's harder to type on phone.

6) do you speak any languages other than English or the native language of your race?

I know a little bit of Chinese and have a basic understanding of Japanese overall. I know a fair portion of Japanese words and can form basic sentences in Japanese.

Anata wa aisukurimu suki tabemasuka?

Translates roughly to "Do you like to eat Ice Cream?" Was a random sentence I thought of.

8) can you label list numbers correctly?

Yes, dealing with lists is something I'm careful with.

7) what is the superior drink?

Coca-Cola is a pretty awesome drink overall, but Orange Juice also has a spot among being the best drink for breakfast.

9) can you teach me your native language?

I can teach you how to write it. Teaching you how to speak in it might be tricky since you'll need to evolve certain vocal chords that humans don't have that my species use to make different kinds of sounds.

10) am I the tea, the biscuits, the teacup, the spoon or all 4? a bit of trivia. Ooh!

Hmm, I'm going to guess that you're made up of the elements of the biscuits, the cup and the tea. The spoon might be a 4th element that is joined with you, but a separate entity.

11) I added an extra question, just in case you have OCD. what are your thoughts on this?

It's an interesting set of questions and I enjoy answering each of them to the best of my ability. Gives me joy to think about the questions and engage with you guys.

There are various things I will get picky or have OCD about even if there isn't a logical reason. Like in Terraria for example, I always have to have my pickaxe and hamaxe in slots 11 and 12 in my inventory. Gel must be placed in the bottom right of my inventory, and I won't wear an armor set until I can craft the entire armor set. And my hellivators or mine shafts must be at least 3 blocks wide. I dislike if they're only 2 blocks wide.

Do you ever question why everybody asks so many questions at a time? If so, what's your best guess as to why?

I do wonder that myself, but I enjoy it. I guess it's because when I post I like to go into detail on a lot of things and people enjoy seeing me analyze and post about my answers in detail even if they are silly questions. Many times I'll break the character limit on profile posts or Discord posts when trying to talk in those areas. Somehow it's in my nature to be very detailed on a lot of things.

Gemma seems nice. even though I am allergic to cats, I will send virtual pats. *pat, pat*
wrong. the superior drink is tea.
wrong again. I am the tea, the cup, the biscuits, the spoon and the saucer.
also, I have sword in slot one, pickaxe slot 2, axe slot 3, torches slot 4, the rest is just anywhere.
Dumb fact - I have never used a ranged weapon, because I always worry about running out of ammo, even if I have more than a stack.

1) what is the inferior drink?
2) what is the inferior animal?
3) I can tell you are not in England, like me, because you sent that last message at 1 in the morning. which continent?
4) あなたはトルコ語を理解できますか?
5) ?sdrawkcab daer uoy nac
6) are you fed up with my stupidity yet?
7) I cant get punished for my stupidity, can I?
8) the brain named its self, and is the only organ that knows its an organ. What are your thoughts on this?
9) what is your species' language called? mine is teapottish.
10) do you give me permission to do 20 questions next time?
11) the statement below is true.
the statement above is false.
how do you feel about this rather useless paradox?

Probably wonder what kind of battle in the past caused the lance to get in the dragon's back. Then proceed to hunt it using ice weapons and not fire or blast weapons.

Wonder if it was a monster modified by humans somehow. To find out, I would try to capture it.

I'd love to see a Nargacuga that is ice themed. A "Frigid Nargacuga" It was a fun monster fight out of some of the new monsters I've encountered in Iceborne so far.

I recently learned about Fatalis and his significance throughout the Monster Hunter series, because he is coming as the Final Boss in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne's final update. I'm trying to get ready to face him when he releases on October 1st. Even though I didn't know about him until recently, I'm pretty excited to face him.

This one I have not heard of.

It's a powerful and good weapon if it is similar to the Great Sword, but it takes practice to use. I use the long sword and dual blades since they are faster.

Have not tried any of these weapons yet. Might try the Bow later or in a new playthrough if I do one.

Oh a few times, everything went dark and it felt like I was in a void, but then I woke up in a new body each time with my memories intact.

My homeworld is Phendrora Driftion 77000. Though I was born and raised there, the home world of my species is from somewhere else. Even I don't know what my species homeworld is. My homeworld is full of giant ice crystals, caverns, and lakes with various alien creatures all over. It is a fun place. Your home planet also sounds interesting.

My cat's name is Gemma. She tends to be very playful.

We did not. That was the work of another alien race. We're still studying that race to figure out why they brought covid.

Viewing the questions on my PC now. I caught up from alerts on my Phone earlier, but waited until I was on PC since it's harder to type on phone.

I know a little bit of Chinese and have a basic understanding of Japanese overall. I know a fair portion of Japanese words and can form basic sentences in Japanese.

Anata wa aisukurimu suki tabemasuka?

Translates roughly to "Do you like to eat Ice Cream?" Was a random sentence I thought of.

Yes, dealing with lists is something I'm careful with.

Coca-Cola is a pretty awesome drink overall, but Orange Juice also has a spot among being the best drink for breakfast.

I can teach you how to write it. Teaching you how to speak in it might be tricky since you'll need to evolve certain vocal chords that humans don't have that my species use to make different kinds of sounds.

Hmm, I'm going to guess that you're made up of the elements of the biscuits, the cup and the tea. The spoon might be a 4th element that is joined with you, but a separate entity.

It's an interesting set of questions and I enjoy answering each of them to the best of my ability. Gives me joy to think about the questions and engage with you guys.

There are various things I will get picky or have OCD about even if there isn't a logical reason. Like in Terraria for example, I always have to have my pickaxe and hamaxe in slots 11 and 12 in my inventory. Gel must be placed in the bottom right of my inventory, and I won't wear an armor set until I can craft the entire armor set. And my hellivators or mine shafts must be at least 3 blocks wide. I dislike if they're only 2 blocks wide.

I do wonder that myself, but I enjoy it. I guess it's because when I post I like to go into detail on a lot of things and people enjoy seeing me analyze and post about my answers in detail even if they are silly questions. Many times I'll break the character limit on profile posts or Discord posts when trying to talk in those areas. Somehow it's in my nature to be very detailed on a lot of things.
Making sure that they’re 3 blocks wide makes sense.. makes it impossible for the corruptionm crimson, and hallow to pass
i also do it only with full sets for set bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom