Ask Aurora Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
(You have to get up close to enemies and that HURTS, pls don't continue this discussion tho as it will be offtopic)

what is country?

It can depend. Usually it refers to a nation, and can be classified by things such as a Republic, Empire, or Kingdom.

Melee bad
How did you get admin on the forums?

I applied to be a staff member when applications were open 4 years ago and got accepted through them. I've been a Moderator ever since then.
How is your day?

It is going good. It is awesome to see the launch of 1.4.1 and the finishing touches it brings to Journey's End. From what I've seen it appears many people are enjoying the new goodies the update brings. It was a good thing to wake up to. :dryadsmile:

What do you think about this question?

Not sure how to answer this question :p

Would you consider working for Re-Logic to others?

I would consider a job offer for sure if an offer was made.

What do you think of humanity in general? Personally, I have a low opinion of this species. Not specific people in it, but as a whole.

I'm not a huge fan of humanity in general. It is a long bloody history, and change for humanity takes a long time. I like other animals more, such as dogs, cats, squirrels, birds, and more. It also is humanity as a whole and specific people for me.

For specific people that varies, I won't get too deep into that here.

I'm not a huge fan of humanity in general. It is a long bloody history, and change for humanity takes a long time. I like other animals more, such as dogs, cats, squirrels, birds, and more. It also is humanity as a whole and specific people for me.

For specific people that varies, I won't get too deep into that here.
I just miss the time where we could agree that we should avoid lethal, preventable diseases

What's your opinion on the Earth planet?

It is a fascinating planet made up of various different biomes. Along with having dozens of different creatures and ancient structures built by ancient civilizations.

The creatures of the deep sea are also still heavily unknown and have the most interesting biology compared to anything seen on land so far.

Might as well ask here.
DO you think I should remove the helmet? I look a bit ridiculous, but I'm not sure whether to do so on December, or today.

More.
1. Do aliens have an education program, or are they born smart?
2. How would they let an alien into the us? Can you still get citizenship and a worker permit if’s you are an alien?
3. What is your least favorite genre of music?
4. What do you think i am listening to while writing this?
5. Has any irl even noticed you are an alien?
6. How to bees fly?
7. Can you shape shift into anything, being an alien?
8. What’s something you wish you could do but didn’t have to time to do it?
9. If we refer to the forums as our forums, does it become communist?
10. There have been several alien sightings. Are these from your species?
11 how old do you think I am?
12. What Harry Potter house are you?
13. How old is your species?
14. What is the average lifespan of your species of aliens?
15. Are you bored?
16. I have friends. How did that happen?
17. Who’s joe
18. Do you want money, money, or perhaps both?
19. Almost there! How do you feel?
20. You made it! How do you feel now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom