Ask away to Ajidot

Huh? Did I ever do something as a senpai? lol :)
Everything. I actually don't really fully grasp what a senpai is, it's just like someone you want to notice you I guess

Okey, time for another question. As you've come from Korea, your grasp of English is surprisingly good. Explanation?

Everything. I actually don't really fully grasp what a senpai is, it's just like someone you want to notice you I guess

Okey, time for another question. As you've come from Korea, you're grasp of English is surprisingly good. Explanation?
Actually, senpai is a Japanese word for someone who's been in a group longer than you.
So technically, YOU are MY senpai. Lol :)

And about English, I've lived in California for a year when I was an elementary school student,
and after I came back to Korea, I kept reading English books. ( Actually, I've read more English than Korean :p)
So I guess that's it.

Actually, senpai is a Japanese word for someone who's been in a group longer than you.
So technically, YOU are MY senpai. Lol :)

And about English, I've lived in California for a year when I was an elementary school student,
and after I came back to Korea, I kept reading English books. ( Actually, I've read more English than Korean :p)
So I guess that's it.
Hah, I've certainly noticed you. I told the same thing to @Samrux who isn't native to English; he has way better English than many of my peers. Most of them, in fact.

Well, not to brag or anything, but I am writing a story that is more advanced than more people want to admit they are able to make, and it is not even in my own language. I do attribute much of it to my internet friend, who has helped me with the tongue during my entire time in the Terraria community. My progress has been, and this is a self-conscious but still humble remark, incredible during the past few years, months, and specially weeks. Also, dictionaries have never been more useful in my entire life than they have been to be able to write in English. I am now aiming for a 20,000+ words story.

Why am I even writing this here I will make a question just to stay on topic

Do you like math class or history class more? Why?

Well, not to brag or anything, but I am writing a story that is more advanced than more people want to admit they are able to make, and it is not even in my own language. I do attribute much of it to my internet friend, who has helped me with the tongue during my entire time in the Terraria community. My progress has been, and this is a self-conscious but still humble remark, incredible during the past few years, months, and specially weeks. Also, dictionaries have never been more useful in my entire life than they have been to be able to write in English. I am now aiming for a 20,000+ words story.

Why am I even writing this here I will make a question just to stay on topic

Do you like math class or history class more? Why?
About the story, is it about Terraria? Or something about adventure at least? Then I would really LOVE to read it one day :)

Now, with the question.
I would, without even a tiny bit of doubt, pick math.
I really hate history... (Too much to memorize for test)
Math helps with the algorithms I need for making my games. (Especially ones that needs lots of dynamic movements)

It wasn't in the question, but I also like physics best from all of the science subjects.
Need it to make physics engines :)

Back
Top Bottom