Ask Bauroth!

Sargon

Terrarian
I have waddled in TCF for months and wondered which social groups I would like to join. This place was recommended to me so I decided to give it a go.

Ask Bauroth! Ask about anything between heaven and hell. Ask questions from my daily breakfasts to the metaphysics of quantum physical coffee makers. Omniscient Bauroth is here to answer your praye-- errr, I mean thoughts. :cool:

I may consider some questions too personal but I'll tell you when this is the case. Go on, don't keep me waiting!

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

Oh lord, poor guy have been drowned already by plague qwq

Oh well, What do you consider to be a good trait every aspiring artists should have? Something you think will make them more attractive to watch?

I have waddled in TCF for months and wondered which social groups I would like to join. This place was recommended to me so I decided to give it a go.

Ask Bauroth! Ask about anything between heaven and hell. Ask questions from my daily breakfasts to the metaphysics of quantum physical coffee makers. Omniscient Bauroth is here to answer your praye-- errr, I mean thoughts. :cool:

I may consider some questions too personal but I'll tell you when this is the case. Go on, don't keep me waiting!
I believe I've heard of or about your writing? What would you consider your best example to show off your talent?

@Lord Plaguerion Why... why me...? What did you just...

:mad: AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHT! :mad:

I swear I will have my revenge!

”Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7”

I believe shaving the mustache is less painful than shaving the butthair.

”Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse”

I hear annoying noises (=tinnitus) all the time. The ear hair wouldn't make much difference.

”if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?”

I'm OK with my body.

”How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?”

One becomes used to everything…. I guess?

”if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?”

I have no idea. Probably some Eldritch Abominations. :naughty:

”if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?”

Assuming omnipotence is not allowed, I'd like to have time manipulation. There are many nasty things I could accomplish with time traveling and time stopping. :naughty:

”Vampires or werewolves?”

Neither exists.

”Dogs or cats?”

Doesn't matter. Eat em both.

”Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?”

… Maybe?

”If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?”

No, I'd most likely call a psychiatrist.

”If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?”

I wouldn't be happy being eaten alive! :eek:

”Do you like pizza?”

Yes if Bauroth made human pizza buritos are not included.

”If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?”

I don't need such ability.

”If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?”

I would either adapt to the reality or become insane. (In fact, in my case they wouldn't have much difference. :confused:)

”If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?”

”If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)”

I don't know. There are so many options!

”What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?”

The last character I played was my melee Scion from Path of Exile. I would have her passive skills, some totems, auras and two physical attacks.

”if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red: ) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?”

Now that you mention it, a pet dragon would be awesome.

”If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?”

It depends on the (amount of) personalities.

”If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?”

I'd have a mask that would look like my own face. If that is not allowed then my own Grim Reaper hood. :naughty:

”If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?”

"ALERT! DO NOT PRESS THE RED BUTTON!" *Presses the red button and enjoys the show with popcorn.* :cool:

@Szaila I think every aspiring artist should have a desire to learn. This is valid in general as well: when you understand your faults and mistakes, you can progress with your arts (or what ever you are doing). It is always beautiful to see if someone has improved their skills.

@Teal I have written many smaller stories and one unpublished book. I wouldn't say the book is the best example of my talents though it my longest work. It is based in dark science fantasy world and its protagonist is a sociopathic skeleton spy from a city of the undead. He travels to the outside world to find a crossbow which shoots undetectable bolts. The overall plot is much more complex than this, has other main characters with their own stories and it has also some twists. Unfortunately I found its basic premises to be cliched though I have surely twisted them a lot.

I think the best example so far would be my unfinished story about a drug dealer, a biker and a terrorist who discover a magical way to alter economy from personal money to global economic crises. They live in Montgomery of USA, and even though they are friends, their gangs will come into conflict and additionally fight against the mafia, Ku Klux Klan, the police and the military of USA. However, I stopped writing this because I find economic magic to be too silly.

I try to keep my writing as simply as I can and it is rather dialogue heavy. I have never been a fan of either grandiose writing or purple prose though I admit a talented writer can do them well. I want to go straight to the point with my works, keep the plot going and keep the characters interacting. My goal is to describe only the essential parts and avoid inner monologuing. Show, don't tell, as they say. However, telling is still required in literature and I'm sometimes worried my stories rely too much on showing. Readers may find my writing to be too heavy.

Back
Top Bottom