Ask Cryx!

Cryx

Retinazer
Ask me :red:.

Cryx is awesome... not.

Just ask away some stuff for... Cryx.

Cryx is not cool, but he likes questions...

So... ask Cryx.

;-;

Favorite SCP?
Favorite color?
Favorite song?
Favorite video game?
Do you love me?
Do you like amphibians?
Favorite animal?
Favorite book?
Favorite food?
Favorite number?
Favorite anime?

And the ol' favorite from my old forums...

Where are the bodies?

@XenoCat It is my four favorite letters.

Favorite color? Red.
Favorite song? Piano Fire - Sparklehorse
Favorite video game? Don't have one.
Do you love me? Yes.
Do you like amphibians? Yes. I love frogs.
Favorite animal? Polar bear.
Favorite book? I forgot.
Favorite food? Spaghetti
Favorite number? 1699
Favorite anime? Mirai Nikki

HEEEEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Mustache that talks.

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

Nosehair that smells death.

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

Faster reflexes, because I am a slow reactions.

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

Extremely disturbing.

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

Hot chicks because obvious reasons.

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Invisibility to prank my friends.

Vampires or werewolves?

Werewolves.

Dogs or cats?

Dogs.

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

No.

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

What are you.

Do you like pizza?

Yes.

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

A game console so I can play myself.

If you woke up one day and found yourself having enteredanother reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

Tell them I have super hot chicks and a pimp in the other reality.

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

Fijiwiji - Insomnia F-777 Remix

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

Didn't understand this.

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

Shoot all the bullies in the world with a Megashark.

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

I would have a flying shark that bards out rainbows because it bards rainbows.

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

One side will just be weird while the other is insane.

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

Plague Doctor mask, it's so mysterious.

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

Shove internet cancer in a nuke.

Like, You stand in front of this wall, and in the hole the size of a regular red brick, you see this weird colored light emitting surface. If you were to reach out into this, your hand would go through, and you'd be able to retrieve any object you could imagine (even if it doesn't exist in reality until that point), but ONLY if said object fits through the bricksized hole. What item would you retrieve?

Who was your favorite Diary Holder from Mirai Nikki?

What Genres of Anime do you enjoy most?

How did you know I watch...?

ANYWAYS.

Tsubaki Kasugano is for sure my favorite, she's just so awesome.

Minene used to be my favorite, but then I realized I hate people who have personalities like that.

I usually drama type anime, but my favorite type is fighting type anime, I just can't find that many good ones.

It was said in an earlier post here:

@XenoCat It is my four favorite letters.

Favorite color? Red.
Favorite song? Piano Fire - Sparklehorse
Favorite video game? Don't have one.
Do you love me? Yes.
Do you like amphibians? Yes. I love frogs.
Favorite animal? Polar bear.
Favorite book? I forgot.
Favorite food? Spaghetti
Favorite number? 1699
Favorite anime? Mirai Nikki

That is interesting. Tsubaki certainly was very sympathetic given her situation. It is interesting how one's opinion and feeling about characters and shows change if they watch them again sometime later from the 1st time.

What did you think about the ending of Mirai Nikki?

How did you find out about Terraria?

Yeah, Minene reminded me of a tragic event I saw in person, and it just made me steer away from her.

I knew that Yuno was going to kill herself one way or another, but I thought that Yuki would die with her, but apparently be became a God, so yeah.

And the Epilogue? Well, let's say that Yuno got what she wanted.

I learned Terraria from a bunch of haters.

Back
Top Bottom